Leafs @ Habs GDT: April 10th, 2010

bar

Sigh.. and there is the tying goal...

The leafs really annoy me.. we have to start scoring... if we got up a few they would go away, but we just can't do squat despite outworking and out playing them all night.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like brobin, I was getting worried when we were exerting total, massive domination but not getting rewarded. It is a law of hockey that if you do that for long enough, the other team is gonna come back and score.

Halak is shaky tonight. Brunet is right, he's best when he gets a lot of shots.

It's a test of character. These guys have been GREAT tonight and deserve a win. If they keep playing the way they have they will *at least* come out with the necessary point.

You can't let a team with nothing to lose hang around.

The Leafs will get looser as this goes and the Habs will get tighter.

That weak first one might come back to bite them in the ass.

That Habs goal shouldnt of happened since it was off the cross bar but we will take it. UI'm not sure if it was just me but i thought i saw a little bit of a hand pass on the first Habs goal.......

That Habs goal shouldnt of happened since it was off the cross bar but we will take it. UI'm not sure if it was just me but i thought i saw a little bit of a hand pass on the first Habs goal.......

They showed it on RDS, he touched the stick, not the puck. Good goal.

Be prepared to hang on for dear life.

Dominate play and have your goaltender have his worst game of the season.

If they lose, Halak is going to get his first taste of the fickle fanbase.

Edited by Wamsley01

What will it take for JM to realize Hamrlik is a liability on the PP? Jesus H. Christ put anyone there except Hamrlik or Gill!

Still, weak goal by Halak. So used to 40+ shots per game, he can't get in the game with this few shots. Not good.

Come on now, we need a hero!

Would be a freaking good time for AK46 to wake up and go with one of his patented lethal snap shot.

Darche moves up and the Pleks and cammy line suddenly have a good shift...

I can't believe JM didn't play Drache vs NJ and Carolina, teams that have 2 top goalies

You need someone like Darche to stay in front of the net and disturb the other teams's netminder

Another strong shift by Darche. Kinda sad you have to rely on a 33 yrs old journeyman UFA pick up to spark your 2nd line... Good on him though. He's working his ass off.

Gomer and Gio really showed up tonight. Gio always does, but gotta wonder why Gomer didnt play that way for the past 7 days...