Leafs @ Habs GDT: April 10th, 2010

bar

Getting off topic with Thornton but I just thought I'd remind people of this absolute laugh. Anyone remember when the 2006 playoffs started that Joe showed up and played game one with a very dark sun tan. That much of a tan will dehydrate. I decided to pay special attention to him. Yep, he was slower than his usual self. :wacko:

Imagine one of our players showed up over tanned like that. We'd want a lynch mob. :lol:

Remember two years ago when the habs had a road trip to florida, and had a few extra days off? Carey got way too much sun and was burnt to hell when he picked up the SO against Florida. Everyone made sure too pat Carey nice and hard on his burns to congratulate him.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So can we still pass the Bruins with a win tonight? Since we'll have more wins? Or is it the head to head record that trumpes the more wins? I forget

If we win we are ahead. Their last game is against the caps, so we could be in good shape with a win.

As a season-ticket-waiting-list-member, I'd like to be able to secure a pair of PLAYOFFS tickets or 2 before the rest of the public.

So WIN THE ######ING GAME GUYS !!!!!

Sigh... I really hope the Habs show up, but history tells me they won't. I can't think of too many key games they won this year, unless Price or Halak stole the win.

I predict we will be badly outworked.

wow.. we are averaging a give away a minute... have we taken a shot yet?

Flukey Leafs goal...but Plekanec and Markov are playing like guys possessed. I like what I'm seeing from les boys so far.

Yeah, like the way Markov and Pleks are playing, but did i already say how much I hate the Penguin??

Why the Fxck isnt SK74 playing???? team has trouble scoring and you sit out one of the guys who can actually create offensively. Just b4 the leafs goal, Darche turned the puck in on an easy clear, if that was Sk74, his ass would be nailed to the bench. :angry:

sK has not done much and his defensive game was brutal the other night. He makes little diff, imo.

Yeah, like the way Markov and Pleks are playing, but did i already say how much I hate the Penguin??

Why the Fxck isnt SK74 playing???? team has trouble scoring and you sit out one of the guys who can actually create offensively. Just b4 the leafs goal, Darche turned the puck in on an easy clear, if that was Sk74, his ass would be nailed to the bench. :angry:

Well, our best players are playing like our best players. Gomez, after a wobbly first few shifts, has suddenly snapped back into form - he's making plays all over the place! Beautiful to behold; THAT'S the Gomer I always dug. Gionta is his usual fierce self. Markov, Plekanec are bringin' it with as much intensity as I've ever seen from them. Even Pouliot (despite bungling that open net) is making good plays and battling. And I notice that Bergeron has also made some nice plays, credit where due.

Now fer chrissakes keep it up!!!! :hlogo: :hlogo:

Now the refs are pissing me off... several cheap hits on guys without the puck, from behind... no calls... so now when the habs start a fight, they will put the leafs on the PP...

Makeup call on Toronto... good.. I guess we have one blind ref and one willing to call the leafs.

Well, the good news is that most of the team have shown up for this game. The 4th line is not looking so good, but maybe JM will actually shorten the damn bench and go for it.

I'm feeling good about the level of effort/intensity -- they are playing like they belong in the playoffs. Too bad we couldn't get that consistently before.

Gomez is playing like a $7 Mill guy tonight...

I do worry that we are massively outplaying them but can't get that two goal lead... You know what JM will do to start the 3rd with a one goal lead. :(