Pens @ HABS: GAME 4

bar

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When asked yesterday after practice what the Habs needed to change for game 4, Pleks answered...

"we have to get back to playing defensive hockey, we were trying to put on too much of a show for the home fans"....

If that was putting on a show, I can't wait to see tonight's defensive game.. maybe we won't take any shots and hope to win tied at zero.

Anyone watching the CBC feed? Do you have any idea what song they played at the beginning (girl's voice, kind of folksy and melancholy. Only lyrics I caught were "getting ready to let go")

Damn, but the habs sure put on a classy show....

Oh and for those who missed it, as I said last week, SK is done with the habs.. told not to even come to practice.

This reffing will cost us the series, mark my words.. I just don't get how you let the guy hold Subban's foot and not call interference or tripping...

Everyone saw that crap, including the ref.. and they gave a freebie for Pitts..

And now they call Gil.. unreal.

I am so disillusioned...I'm speechless, how the announcers...act like it was nothing, yet if Crosby gets barely touched, they want a 5 and a game thrown.

The announcers act like the Pens are dominating the habs....they got two calls and score, like..it baffles me. A national broadcast should not be this bias...I can't stand it.

Edited by bar

The goal was good, the problem was Crosby was allowed to take down Hammer with no call, 15 seconds before the goal.

So in the last game they gave a phantom call to Gil, tossed gorges in the box too, ignored Crosby and Malkin who both should have been given penalties.. that cost us the game.

Tonight they ignore two trips to get the Pens two goals... but they called Gil for holding again.. so they are not blind, just particular on what they call.

If Pitts is so good, why do they need this kind of blatant help????

This is an instance where win, lose or draw Martin has to call these refs out! Pay the fine you'll get...but this is an injustice.

Cole: "No on expected a start like this.."

Yeah, you like to assume the refs know what they are doing.

W T F! Chickenboy was MUGGED...without the puck!

Edited by bar