Pens @ HABS: GAME 4

bar

No question about it! I mean what will it take? We HAVE to be better and better the Refs!!! Lets force them to have to annul the Habs' goals!!!

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Just got home from work now. Sounds like it was a good thing to miss the first.

TIME FOR A SHORTY!

In case you all have forgotten, the refs were jobbing us big time in game 6 against the caps.. calling all the dives, ignoring caps fouls.. but Halak and the PK unit stole the show..

They clearly have no intention of letting us do it again. This will continue until the game is all but over, then they will call a few against the Pens to make it look even, as long as we don't get too close.

The ref didn't even see the slash, but about 5 seconds later as the player complains he puts up his arm cause he sees the pieces. The ref should see the penalty to be able to call a penalty. BS!!!!

That's what it looked like alright.

Habs need to not jaw after the whistle. Any call out of those scrums have come against them. Offensive zone draw....let's get one NOW.

Finally a PP coming up! Should be Malkin for interference.

Depends who does the jumping I guess. :(

The only good news is the Habs can't sit back now.. they are actually mad and working hard.

Left his feet??? I didn't think jumping checks were allowed.

Left his feet??? I didn't think jumping checks were allowed.

Yeh, I saw that... How do they not call that?

At some point, Pleks, AK, Laps, etc have to get one for us. We need more then Cammy or Gionta scoring on plays from Gomez if we want to win. I don't know what happened to Pleks. I know AK has blown chunks, but Pleks needs to do more if he wants the big money.

Not making any comments on the refs, missed calls!!

Anyways,

---- team has to get in front of Fleury and pay the price in front of the net, like the Penguins have been doing.

---- Penguins protect the front of their net well.

---- so there has to be more traffic.

---- Obviously, Penguins have lot more action behind the play, and are more dynamic team than the Capitals, so Habs need to cover the lanes, and watch the " weak side, or the behind the play.

---- * out of 9 home playoff losses over last couple years dont cut it!!

Effort is there, but no offense no wins...

they have a period and a bit, to create that traffic and generate some offense!!