Mini-GDT: Habs vs Leafs, Apr. 9

dlbalr

Well since no one else did one, here's a mini-GDT for today, we'll go back to the fancy ones for the playoffs.

mon_comp.gif

Cammalleri - Plekanec - Kostitsyn

Darche - Gomez - Gionta

Eller - Desharnais - White

Pouliot - Pyatt - Weber

Hamrlik - Wisniewski

Spacek - Subban

Mara - Sopel

Price

Auld

Gill/Moen are healthy scratches.

tor_comp.gif

MacArthur - Grabovski - Kulemin

Lupul - Colborne - Kessel

Kadri - Bozak - Frattin

Crabb* - Boyce - Brown

Phaneuf - Aulie

Schenn - Gunnarsson

Lashoff - Komisarek

Reimer

Giguere

* Brent is questionable with I think an ankle injury.

Puck drop is at 7 on CBC/RDS.

I want to see Pouliot, Desharnes and Eller on a line again tonight.

I will be watching from an airport bar before a trans Atlantic red eye flight.

check in

security

beer

Habs win

mile high club

sleep

hello London

should be a good night

Can't believe they're playing Hammer... :whatchutalkingabout_smile: Fer chrissakes, give the guy all the rest you can!!

I haven't seen official word on the lineup yet, I wouldn't complain seeing Weber draw in for somebody on defence (though it'd present a 4-2 right/left split...can be dealt with for 1 game tomorrow). He's the only option though as Picard remains unavailable.

I want to see Pouliot, Desharnes and Eller on a line again tonight.

I will be watching from an airport bar before a trans Atlantic red eye flight.

check in

security

beer

Habs win

mile high club

sleep

hello London

should be a good night

Sounds like a pretty good week-end. Are you going now to reserve a spot for the royal wedding? Inquiring minds..... :rolleyes:

From piecing together random tweets, I think I've got the Hab lines in there now.

One has to wonder what kind of game we'll be treated to tonight...? :popcorn:

The emoticons you guys came up with are terrific. :wub:

Be nice to send the Leafs off with a loss. Also would be nice to lock up 6th spot. Go Habs Go!!!

I'd like to see 6th place sewn up too. 6th seems to me symbolically a cut above the 'bubble' and so this will make it harder for the Habs to be written off as pathetic mediocrities next season by all the 'experts.' Despite Wamsley's injunction to ignore those loudmouthed know-nothings, I still find the absence of respect irritating.

And oh yeah, beating the Leafs is good too :youpi: Won't be easy though, since this is their Stanley Cup. I say a 3-2 SO win on a SO goal by Subban. :bouncing:

Bad feeling I will see a motivated Leafs team and a Habs team mailing it in... The leafs are actually playing better then the habs these days. If the habs want to win, they need to come out flying and kill the leafs off early.

I must say, I am not a fan of a fighter beating a guy after a clean hit... I have no problem defending a cheap shot, but you can't even hit a guy clean anymore without some goon jumping you.

I'd like to see 6th place sewn up too. 6th seems to me symbolically a cut above the 'bubble' and so this will make it harder for the Habs to be written off as pathetic mediocrities next season by all the 'experts.' Despite Wamsley's injunction to ignore those loudmouthed know-nothings, I still find the absence of respect irritating.

And oh yeah, beating the Leafs is good too :youpi: Won't be easy though, since this is their Stanley Cup. I say a 3-2 SO win on a SO goal by Subban. :bouncing:

Expecting a Leaf fan to credit the Canadiens is unrealistic. Seeing as 90% of the National Media are Leaf fans it is not wise to concern yourself with earning their respect.

LOL and now Don Cherry explains how the leafs would have easily been in the playoffs if they had kept a few different rookies...

Well, if the Habs wouldn't have been so injured, they would be in the top two in the conference... :)

LOL and now Don Cherry explains how the leafs would have easily been in the playoffs if they had kept a few different rookies...

Well, if the Habs wouldn't have been so injured, they would be in the top two in the conference... :)

He is a biased imbecile.

I need to take some french classes. I understand a lot of French, but I still naturally tune in to CBC. The love in is disgusting. I mean wasn't there a love in over The Charlestown Cheifs kid, and Stalberg and ahem... :angry2: monster :angry2: ? I mean what the heck? Who are Colburne frattin and the other guy and why am are my tax dollars going toward pumping these idiots when Montreal is going to the playoffs. The CBC has their formula and that's fine, but this is gross. Someone please recommend a french course I can take through distance learning.

I need to take some french classes. I understand a lot of French, but I still naturally tune in to CBC. The love in is disgusting. I mean wasn't there a love in over The Charlestown Cheifs kid, and Stalberg and ahem... :angry2: monster :angry2: ? I mean what the heck? Who are Colburne frattin and the other guy and why am are my tax dollars going toward pumping these idiots when Montreal is going to the playoffs. The CBC has their formula and that's fine, but this is gross. Someone please recommend a french course I can take through distance learning.

Yo BC

I'm in Toronto and but for your post I would not have remembered that the game was on CBC. I hate commentators undisguiesedly rooting for their team... .unless its that Habs.

I find my french improves by osmosis by the way...mise en jeu... maudit Leafs.. Sacre bleu, blanc rouge.. see..it's really coming along!

I think that is actually a goal...

That would be my guess. But maybe a good call.