GDT-Boston @ Montreal Game 6

SOOPAVILLIN

Absolutely correct. I am here. 2:36 am work looming, but Canadiens mug is here and flask (empty) and cheering on the Habs :habslogo::bouncing::habslogo:

Ahh how I remember my days in Athens..

I was in the same time zone as you. The sacrifices associated with following the Habs while overseas is a true testament to your (and my) dedication!!

Wear your Habs gear with pride my friend as they will win tonight and take this series for you!!

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched the replay of the no-goal.

Epic sloppy call by the ref. How the hell can you be that bad positioned on a ice on this type of play. How the hell can't you see the rebound. Why the hell do you have to blow the whistle early when the closest opponent is some 20 feets away ?

Makes me wanna puke.

Wasn't Galley also with the Kings when the Habs beat them in 93' or did he go to LA afterwards?

I think Healy also lost to the habs when he was with the Isles in 93.

No. Galley was on the Neely teams that always beat the Habs. Healey was on the 93 Isles. Total stiff.

Just watched the replay of the no-goal.

Epic sloppy call by the ref. How the hell can you be that bad positioned on a ice on this type of play. How the hell can't you see the rebound. Why the hell do you have to blow the whistle early when the closest opponent is some 20 feets away ?

Quick whistle made no sense.

Makes me wanna puke.

Another penalty.... welcome to the chris Lee show.. the only good part is if he calls both teams, it is probably to our advantage given our PK... still.. he is looking to even up the penalties since we had two 5-3s..

Wait til the last two minutes with the Habs with a one goal lead.. guaranteed PP for the Bruins

LOL... another penalty..

Chris Lee and Pollock... stars of the game.

Can referees impact a game anymore?

Goal called back, 5 min major, two 5 on 3s. Somebody needs to tell Chris Kelly it is better when the fans don't know your name.