Non-Rocket Habs Prospect tracker

Commandant

More to the story....

If you are leading the league in points, and the team isn't playing you, you might have a legit gripe.

Reway was getting less than 13 minutes per game on average, and only about 9 minutes was 5 v 5 time. Seems he was getting good ice time on the powerplay, but was often benched at even strength.

Its also important to note he wasn't the one who went to the media... he went to his agent... who then went to the team. The team then demoted him and went to the media.

I'm not sure what more the kid is supposed to do.

I suspect his limited 5-on-5 ice time stems from his defensive concerns - in particular, the lack of commitment on a shift-to-shift basis which have affected him wherever he plays. Reway has shown that he can be a competent two-way player when he wants to be...he just doesn't seem to want to be one often. My guess is the coach either doesn't trust him defensively or is/was trying to motivate him to be more conscientious in his own end.

We don't have corsi stats for the czech league, and i know plus/minus isn't the best stat but he is +3 in that limited ice time.

Leading the league in points.

On the ice for more 5v5 goals for than against.

There comes a point he has to get more than 4th line ice time.

Didier 1st star, 1g 1a in 1st pro game (highlight-reel goal they say), who would of guessed that to happen, maybe he will have a Pateryn overachieve-offensive year? (He was +2, MacMillan -2)

Addison gets his 4th

McNivan pulled after 4g 29shots

Audette 1g 1a, 23pts in 13gms (8pts in last 3gms)

It looks like Reway is off to Slovan of the KHL. That hasn't been confirmed just yet but news appears to be making the rounds that he'll be heading there. By the way, if anyone's interested in reading more about this, I put a blurb about it in my latest HW Recap and I posted a link this morning that recaps this latest saga.

Bergevin stopped by Everett game to watch Juulsen play yesterday.

One note by PBP guys, said "powerplay runs through Juulsen."

McNivan pulled in 1st period, giving up 4g on 12 shots

Bourque picks up 1a, 8pts in 13gms.

Bradley 3rd g for 6pts in 10gms.

Guest Stogey24

Juulsen looked really good in that pre season games with the Habs. Wasn't afraid to fire the puck or move up in the play. I think he's going to be a good one

Hawkey won his first career NCAA start last night, making 24/27 saves. (He got into a game late the night before in relief as well.)

McNiven gets the win to improve to 8-5-1 on the year (2.51 GAA, .920 SV%, 6th in the OHL in both categories). He is the only goalie to play in every game this season.

Bourque 2 pp assists (12pts in 16gms)

Jake Evan 3a (8pts in 7 gms)

MacMillan 1g 2a for the BEAST.

4 NCAA games for Koberstein is +6 and 0 PIMs, good to see.

Reway was held pointless in his Deutschland Cup debut yesterday. He had a high sticking penalty, was 3/4 on faceoffs, and had a shot on goal while playing on what looks like the second line based on the roster. (Suffice it to say, this is not an elite lineup for the Slovaks, I've only heard of a few of their players so it's hard to tell which line is which.) He'll be back in action today against the host Germans.

Juulsen no points in in WHLs 4-2 win, but was +3.

Simon Bourque (4) 1g 1a in 7-3 loss and up to 17pts in 18 gms.

Lehkonen gets 1a and now has 9pts +6 in 8 CHL games.

Vejdemo has 0pts in 8 CHL games.

The more and more I hear about Noah, the more I like the pick. McKenzie was talking about how there are openings for RD for Team Canada and Noah Juulsen is up there. Sportsnet was saying if he slipped to the second round he'd possibly become the draft steal of 2015. We took him in the first round.

• dlbalr changed the title to Non-Rocket Habs Prospect tracker