#10: Montreal Canadiens @ Boston Bruins 7:00 EDT

Commandant

Marchant started the first two. He should have gotten an extra two for the first one. Unfortunately, Subban was talked into the next fight.

While I want Subban to keep his cool next time, half this board would be complaining that he needs to stand up and not just talk if he didn't fight.

No win..

Ya he deserves any benching he gets. If there were more defensemen he would. The issue is he gets chirpped a lot for not backing up his mouth, so he probably wanted to defend his rep!

Can not afford to bench him.

He will be well rested for the 3rd and should play 8ish minutes.

While I want Subban to keep his cool next time, half this board would be complaining that he needs to stand up and not just talk if he didn't fight.

No win..

There's a time and a place to work on your reputation and 'put your fists where your mouth is.' A tie game against an arch rival when you're fighting to stay out of last in the division...when you've already taken two penalties...isn't one of them. Here's hoping it's the last of it tonight but I suspect Marchand will try to start another one (as well he should as long as Subban is willing to reciprocate).

I'd like to be clear: if Megan Fox is at your house in your bed and you're watching this game, I'm afraid I'm losing respect for you. :P

Me too. What's she doing there on game night?!

Some fan.

I didn't realize you were allowed to pick an opposition player and run him with immunity all night. Cool rule! We have to take advantage of that in the future.

I know Subban is in some peoples doghouse right now but he entertains me to end.

We can't blame him in this game with the way he is getting run at. Emelin needs to get better so he can run over the Marchands and others in the league.

White will help with the rough and tumble.

I'm not worried about helping out; I'm one of those who feels we hold our own every night. What I'd like to see are two monsters who can play consistently and not just survive, but lay a couple of opposition players out.