Blue Jackets @ Canadiens, 7:30 Pm Est

Commandant

My wife will be home soon. We enjoy Chuck and I have the first season on iTunes. The Habs have until she gets here to start playing hockey.

Watching Chuck is not what I plan to do with my wife when she gets home. :nuts:

Overall a really slow start (call it first game back after the long road trip syndrome).... the first 10 minutes was brutal. But the team was definetely into the game in the second half of the first and that was a nice goal.

We have almost no puck support (as usual) in the attacking zone. The team plays (is coached?) through fear. If one gets deep with the puck, we don't get to the net, but stay high. It's nuts watching this crap.

Watching Chuck is not what I plan to do with my wife when she gets home. :nuts:

You think I watch for the plot or Chuck? :-P

We have almost no puck support (as usual) in the attacking zone. The team plays (is coached?) through fear. If one gets deep with the puck, we don't get to the net, but stay high. It's nuts watching this crap.

I wrote this a while ago, thought I posted, but didn't. The team is playing better.

Here's an interesting fact: Kosty now has 8 in 18 games. That's flirting with the equivalent of a 40-goal season.

Penalty to #40 Jarred Boll, two minutes for roughing the passer. That penalty is declined. First down Montreal.

See? Gio declined the PIM. Good for him.

• Upvote 1