Ticket Exchange Thread

iamcanadien

Wow, I'm blown away... I got my tickets within 10 minutes of the box office opening online today. That beats my record of 1h30m from years ago. Gonna see the Leafs in Montreal in February!

I only wanted one game, but knowing I had to get 3 tickets together meant I would likley be on the outside looking in.

to my disappointment, I was right.... and not going :(

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I was fortunate again today. I only had to wait about 15 minutes in the virtual waiting room before snagging a couple of white seats against TB. With my work schedule and that of my girlfriend, there were only a few dates we could make, so I'm stoked to have lucked out.

Was in Thailand from sept 2nd to sept 16th. I came back and opened my Yahoo e-mail address (which is like my 3rd e-mail address after hotmail and Facebook) to find out (well to remember) that I was eligible for a pre sale on sept 4th cuz I'm on the waiting list for season tix.

sucks.

• 2 months later...

Just received my ranks on the season tickets waiting list.

2011 (2010)

23 games - Whites : 1166 (1246) and Greys : 983 (1042)

46 games - Whites : 1209 (1283) and Greys : 1024 (1078)

I'm aiming 2023 - 2026... which sucks.

Just received my ranks on the season tickets waiting list.

2011 (2010)

23 games - Whites : 1166 (1246) and Greys : 983 (1042)

46 games - Whites : 1209 (1283) and Greys : 1024 (1078)

I'm aiming 2023 - 2026... which sucks.

Wow, how long have you been on the waiting list?

I have a friend who has been on a waiting list for 5 years and he is actually not far from getting tickets but I called in the off season and was told about 15-18 years waiting.

Cost is exactly as mention $200 deposit and $40 per year to maintain your name on the list.

I do believe however that you get dibs on 1 or 2 games a year before the tickets go on sale.

I have a friend who has been on a waiting list for 5 years and he is actually not far from getting tickets but I called in the off season and was told about 15-18 years waiting.

Cost is exactly as mention $200 deposit and $40 per year to maintain your name on the list.

I do believe however that you get dibs on 1 or 2 games a year before the tickets go on sale.

Exact. We're good for a pre sale a few days before the public can buy individual tickets. Sadly enough, I was in Thailand this year on pre sale day and missed it... :(

No....the $40 is an admin fee to maintain your position on the list. Only the $200 goes towards tickets. Basically anyone going on the list right now will have t pay $600-800 of admin fees before they ever see a ticket.

No....the $40 is an admin fee to maintain your position on the list. Only the $200 goes towards tickets. Basically anyone going on the list right now will have t pay $600-800 of admin fees before they ever see a ticket.

I think he's right.

So are you saying you don't want season tickets? Personally I have gone to 4 games this year......network to see what I can get.

Remember when the Chicago Bulls had something like a 25 year waiting list.....

So are you saying you don't want season tickets?  Personally I have gone to 4 games this year......network to see what I can get.

Remember when the Chicago Bulls had something like a 25 year waiting list.....

I still want them... It just sucks that they take your $40 as an admin fee.

Think about it though guys the waiting list porbably has about 50,000 names on it x $40 a year thats $2million.

Not bad to pay one person to manage an excel spread sheet at 50,000 grand a year.

Think about it though guys the waiting list porbably has about 50,000 names on it x $40 a year thats $2million.

Not bad to pay one person to manage an excel spread sheet at 50,000 grand a year.

I joined the list in 2008 and I'm 1000ish. I doubt 49,000 people joined since 2008...

But this money helps the owner to get the payroll up against the cap, that's for sure.

I joined the list in 2008 and I'm 1000ish. I doubt 49,000 people joined since 2008...

But this money helps the owner to get the payroll up against the cap, that's for sure.

Your 1000ish in what section>

Reds Prestige? doub it (that is where the list is crazy long.

Your 1000ish in what section> Reds Prestige? doub it (that is where the list is crazy long.

oh yeah you're right. I meant only my own sections. The reds list might be waaaay more crowded yeah.

• 2 months later...

Hey guys, looking to sell 3 tickets for Tuesday night. All in the white fairly close to the bottom. Willing to negotiate. Pm me if interested.