GDT- Buffalo Feb 17th

bbp

Well! There is a game going on and we don't have a thread to my knowledge!

I don't have the lines, but I know that 7 d-men (Both Weber and Campoli) seem to be dressed!

It is 2-2 as Gomer just scored his 2nd of the season!

GO HABS GO!!!

:habslogo:

That damned trade threw us of our game! Gomez potted another? Hot dayum! Kabby too?? Shit, if Gill had been played, he'd of got one tonight as well!

I call Darche on the next one!

well 2 goals for ithe Habs n the first with one on the powerplay is nice. that Kaberle back door goal reminded me of Markov for a minute.

Price should have had that Myers goal I thought. It didin't look that dangerous. It looked like it scared him.

AK should of been with Myers instead of coasting out at the blueline. White gave it his all and AK gave it his none. Wouldn't be surprised of AK doesn't play much the rest of the game.

THis is good road game by our boys tonight. I have to say that Ryan White is awesome. I love the energy he brings to the Habs. C'mon boys, let's go get that 4th goal.

Man, I am loving Whitey tonight. On that last play, he was shouting something and pointing to another Sabre while he was getting back into the Habs zone. Then he heads to the front of the Habs net, and flattens Derek Roy, who was setting up in the slot unattended by any Habs defencemen. If there had been a rebound by Price, then Roy likely would have buried it if not for White.

Man, I am loving Whitey tonight. On that last play, he was shouting something and pointing to another Sabre while he was getting back into the Habs zone. Then he heads to the front of the Habs net, and flattens Derek Roy, who was setting up in the slot unattended by any Habs defencemen. If there had been a rebound by Price, then Roy likely would have buried it if not for White.

I love that ginger. He's gonna grow into our own Brad Marchand.