Game Day Thread Game 64 its almost over Habs visit Bolts

JMMR

Someone here had said earlier that he was curious as to why no one gave Emelin grief for not fighting yet Subban gets the treatment he does. I suspect tonight's events may change that a little...and I don't blame Emelin for not fighting, there's a legit reason why he doesn't. But seeing how hot under the collar Malone got, I'm sure either he or someone will spout off publicly after the game.

Nice fail by the boys tonight...they sure are getting good at it. That first or second overall selection in the draft is within reach.

Unfortunately you can't usually predict how an 18 yr old is going to turn out.need a total housecleaning,starting with BG,and then the rest of the ex Ottawa losers,goat and Timmins

Quiet thread.

Boring game.

Not only are the habs irrelevant in the NHL,but are now irrelevant to the home fans. what a crappy state of affairs

Not only are the habs irrelevant in the NHL,but are now irrelevant to the home fans. what a crappy state of affairs

This is the part that hurts...being out of the race so early...no hockey to give a damn about for an extended period of time. Pisses me off.

This is the part that hurts...being out of the race so early...no hockey to give a damn about for an extended period of time. Pisses me off.

Exactly. I'd rather package the high pick for a Staal,Ryan type player,and throw $10m @ Weber or $8m @ Parise.That's the only way we turn around. Not from an unproven kid,who is 50/50 at best to make an impact

Exactly. I'd rather package the high pick for a Staal,Ryan type player,and throw $10m @ Weber or $8m @ Parise.That's the only way we turn around. Not from an unproven kid,who is 50/50 at best to make an impact

Top three players are almost always stars in this league.

Top three pick way more likely to be a star than 50/50

In the last few drafts prior to 2010, the worst you come up with in the top three are Kyle Turris, Cam Barker, Nathan Horton, Kari Lehtonen, it takes until 2001 to find an Alexandr Svitov. 1999 had the great Patrik Stefan but that's going pretty far back. Unless one really wants to argue that Jonny Huberdeau or Eric Gubranderson are not going to be top six/top four players, it's pretty safe to say that a top three pick, more often than not, nets you a very good player.

Someone fooled me on here. They said the lineup had 12 forwards. That was disappointing.

Catch a clue guys, 7 dmen oesn't work. Especially when 3 of them blow and shouldn't be in the nhl.

Oh well, hard to say anyone played bad, because this is what we are used to seeing at this point.

I agree, good fight. Well worth the entertainment. Alot better then the game anyway.

Someone here had said earlier that he was curious as to why no one gave Emelin grief for not fighting yet Subban gets the treatment he does. I suspect tonight's events may change that a little...and I don't blame Emelin for not fighting, there's a legit reason why he doesn't. But seeing how hot under the collar Malone got, I'm sure either he or someone will spout off publicly after the game.

Emelin should let opponents break their hands on his metal jaw. Then people will stop trying to fight him.

Malone is always insane when playing against the Habs. Dunno if he's always like that vs other team, but he is scary to me. He makes me think of Dave Manson.