Panthers vs Habs, March 27, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope we tank it.. All I have to look forward to is Stirling winning Kraft Hockeyville this Saturday. Ball hockey with Darcy Tucker.. I have to get my knuckle foil on...

Go Stirling Go...

This is simply not good enough...more effort is needed; no matter how badly Florida is determined to play tonight, the Habs MUST find a way to be even worse. Hope they talk about the proper way to tank in the room during the intermission...I want to see them 100% commmitted to stinking in the third.

Really great shift by Palushaj. What we want to see from him. Takes a licking, gets back up, sets things up.

Palushaj has a lot of upside. He simply needs more ice time and better playmates.

WHAT A GOAL BY LOUIE!

Great set up by St. Denis.

I'll never be upset to see the kids score.

Still hope they blow it in tpregulation

But at least isles and canes will win tonight.

Hope Minny can tie the rags.

Just as I typed that Minny equalized.

Very impressed by the two youngsters, Leblanc and Saint-Denis.

I want St. Denis as our #7 and find a place for Weber and Kaberle elsewhere. Diaz can stay as a 6th D-man and then we just need a tough defensive D for the 5th.

That's a lot of moves for our next GM and if it is one too many, might as well just get rid of Weber.

Button saying Forsberg doesn't take games off... I've heard the opposite from more.

Didn't Button say that Forsberg was just as big as Girgorenko? The ISS March list on TSN's draft page lists Grigs as 6'3" & 200 lbs, and Forsberg is listed as 6'1", 176 lbs. From what I remember about the WJC tournament, Forsberg was maybe 6'2", but he was not as big as Grigorenko.

I looked at Button's wikipedia page, and it says he was was the Flames GM from 2000-2003, He was responsible for releasing Martin St. Louis, but wiki claims he's credited for building the team that went to the 2003 finals. Player acquisitions of Craig Conroy, Martin Gelinas and Jordan Leopold were from Button. Meh.