The BrisBolts vs. GMLesstant Canadiens at 7:30PM EST

multi point night from dd, max and cole... nothing new there... good to see pleks get two assists, feels like it has been a while!

Edit: checked it and his last 2 assist game was feb 11!

Stl vs Detroit is a great game. Both those clubs would destroy the Habs

Like Detroit did last time? Seriously though, I agree in a series they are better clubs than us, thats why they are at the top of the standings.

Like Detroit did last time? Seriously though, I agree in a series they are better clubs than us, thats why they are at the top of the standings.

Stl would be a punishing series to play. They are a bit like Boston but with less offense. Finish every check.

Detroit is still scary skilled.

St. Louis could really go far in the playoffs. They are a well coached team and everyone is on the same page playing that defense first style.

They really could do some damage.

Probably not experienced enough as a team though to win it all this year, but win a round or two now and do it all next year. Kinda like the 2009 Hawks.

Do you guys have any opinion on why Tampa is so bad this year? From strong playoff team to lottery pick in one year wow. I haven't heard of them having massive injury problems like the habs, and as far as I was aware their team was mostly the same as last year. The main reason I ask is that Boucher may get canned and if so would be a strong candidate to coach the habs. For that reason I wanted people's opinions if tampas problems are due to bad or inexperienced coaching.

(null)

Do you guys have any opinion on why Tampa is so bad this year? From strong playoff team to lottery pick in one year wow. I haven't heard of them having massive injury problems like the habs, and as far as I was aware their team was mostly the same as last year. The main reason I ask is that Boucher may get canned and if so would be a strong candidate to coach the habs. For that reason I wanted people's opinions if tampas problems are due to bad or inexperienced coaching.

(null)

Going from "Roloson playing 100 feet above his head" to "Roloson playing Roloson". Goaltending was the main issue. This and depth when Hedman got hurt.

Tampa's defence also is contributing to their struggles, what they're calling defencemen is brutal. I know they're missing a couple of players but wow, I've never seen the Habs keep the puck deep at will like they did, especially with the top line.