Apr. 17, Montreal vs Pittsburgh, 7 PM

dlbalr

DD and Gorges for Gagner works for me.

Gallagher back to the box.

I think Josh can turn it around but depending on what would be coming back that could be interesting.

No way Price deserves the Vezina this year.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=420953

Habs get some recognition. 12/15 East. conf. coaches answered to TSN' survey about who should get awards.

Gallagher Calder, Subban Norris, Price Vezina, Therrien Adams

Gladly surprised..

DD and Gorges for Gagner works for me.

Wow thats a lot of salary off the books.

Pens score 1 or 2 here?

That was only for the east.

3 de men on the ice.

A ref better lose his job after this 3rd period. Yes, we are losing by 3. Yes, the game could get out of hand. Morrow fights Subban, challenges Subban while their in the box, Prust steps in, pushes Morrow, 2 minutes. Subban takes a weak shot/push at a Pens player, ejection. That is bullshit officiating.

Doug Murray's goal was his 1st in 147 games. nuff said.

I think the last 5 games or so we are seeing what I expected from MT, after being pleasantly surprised all year. I don't get why DDand Markov are getting as much ice time as they do and why Eller and Galchenyuk haven't got major PP time considering their recent play.

I'm going to reiterate my question of Galchenyuk's demotion. He actually played less in the 2nd than in the 1st. He's one of the scoring regularly right now and thus needs to play more. That said, Dumont's playing well so I wouldn't want him benched right now. But they need to find a way to give Galchenyuk some more ice time in the 3rd.

Another painful loss.

So how low will the Habs drop at the end of season? 5th...6th....7th...8th? Place your bets.

I'm glad I can't see this game - sounds like another horrible effort.

PK gets ejected then hit one of the trainers with his stick when he threw it.

I think the last 5 games or so we are seeing what I expected from MT, after being pleasantly surprised all year. I don't get why DDand Markov are getting as much ice time as they do and why Eller and Galchenyuk haven't got major PP time considering their recent play.

Eller was on the powerplay...and he shot the puck over the glass. I don't know why everyone thinks he's a "pre-trade John Leclair" he's a good third line center.

Another painful loss.

So how low will the Habs drop at the end of season? 5th...6th....7th...8th? Place your bets.

Or will they finish 2nd?

Hmm I said 4th when the year started that or 12th so Ill say 2nd because predictions are for gypsies

3 goals and 4 goals in the past 2 games should get you wins.

It really seems like Price needs to steal a game for the team so they can get some confidence back on their defense. The goals may not be his fault, but he isn't exactly instilling confidence in his performances.

• Upvote 1

Eller was on the powerplay...and he shot the puck over the glass. I don't know why everyone thinks he's a "pre-trade John Leclair" he's a good third line center.

I know what your saying on that 1 play but Eller's PPM on the pp is crazy high at least give him a chance to bring the number closer to the mean.

Who's playing better right now - Eller or DD? I'd like to see what Eller does with either Galchenyuk and maxpac ir Galy squared.

I'll mention this well in advance tonight...someone else needs to do tomorrow's GDT. This will be 3 straight losses for me (barring a comeback of course). Volunteers?

Getting out of this kind of slump is usualy my duty.