Habs Trivia

dlbalr

Atlanta Trashers / new Winnipeg Jets

Although the Habs' point percentage against that franchise is near the top in that category (.716, 3rd among active teams), the Habs' goals per game against them is in the bottom half of the league.

I DON'T LIKE THIS GAME ANYMORE BRIAN

That's the spirit. It's nice to actually have a question that has people stumped.

NY Islanders?

They're in a cluster in the middle - 14th at 3.24 goals per game.

Hartford/Carolina ?

They're 8th (3.62/game)

who's left? did someone guess Toronto?

if not them, I'll take a shot with Edmonton.

This was inevitable:

Here's the whole damn list by old divisions (cuz my brain hasn't switched over yet):

Montreal (obviously)

Ottawa

Toronto

Buffalo

Boston

NY Islanders

NY Rangers

New Jersey

Philadelphia

Pittsburgh

Washington

Carolina

Tampa Bay

Florida

Winnipeg

Vancouver

Edmonton

Calgary

Minnesota

Colorado

Phoenix

Dallas

Anaheim

Los Angeles

San Jose

Chicago

Nashville

St. Louis

Columbus

Detroit

We've been taking stabs in the dark since the beginning. Great question, Brian.

who's left? did someone guess Toronto?

if not them, I'll take a shot with Edmonton.

The Habs have scored more total goals against Toronto than any other team but their goals per game average against them is actually 20th. Edmonton's a bit better, they're 13th.

my next guess ... Dallas. my only thought here is that the Minnesota North Stars where pretty bad for a while ... ugh ... with that theory maybe the Devils/Rockies/Scouts could actually be the answer!!!!

I'll stay with Dallas ... but totally guessing. love this question! regardless of the answer, I'm shocked at this point!

my next guess ... Dallas. my only thought here is that the Minnesota North Stars where pretty bad for a while ... ugh ... with that theory maybe the Devils/Rockies/Scouts could actually be the answer!!!!

I'll stay with Dallas ... but totally guessing. love this question! regardless of the answer, I'm shocked at this point!

I like the logic and Dallas (their numbers include the North Stars days) is ranked T-5th among active teams (3.80).

at this point, there is no pride in solving this question - it's just 'kill me now'!

ok - ill go with my earlier hunch - crazy as it would seem with Habs fortunes against Marty and the Devils, but how about those Scouts/Rockies/Devils ... any chance their previous incarnation was soooo bad that Habs have a best goal scoring average against them?

The New Jersey Devils

at this point, there is no pride in solving this question - it's just 'kill me now'!

ok - ill go with my earlier hunch - crazy as it would seem with Habs fortunes against Marty and the Devils, but how about those Scouts/Rockies/Devils ... any chance their previous incarnation was soooo bad that Habs have a best goal scoring average against them?

The New Jersey Devils

They're 18th at 3.14 per game (I presume a lot of which was against their previous incarnations).

Is it time for a clue? It's not an Eastern Conference team...since all of them have been guessed. :)