Nov. 7th, Montreal vs Ottawa, 7 PM

bar

DIVE!!!

I'm starting to think that Gallagher's chirps to the officials are starting to get some the weak calls against him.

I'm content with a tie score after the first period. Habs outplayed the Sens for most of the period. As long as they keep that up for the next 2 periods they'll be fine.

Would you believe they only had 3 giveaways in that period? That's what the official scorer will tell you...

Was Subban credited with 5?

#KarlssonNorris14

DIVE!!!

I'm starting to think that Gallagher's chirps to the officials are starting to get some the weak calls against him.

The backlash against mouthy and flamboyant personalities needs to stop. At some point this NHL thing is going to have to be marketable.

I hate to be the dissenting voice, but Gally's second penalty was not a dive and was a really bad penalty. Watching the replay - that stick caught Michalek just so and he lost his footing; it happens. Gally shouldn't have made that bout du baton attempt in the attacking third.

I don't get some of the line shuffling. I thought Bournavil probably had the best chemistry i've seen in a long time with Pleks and now he is off that line. I get they are trying to get maxpac going, but why break up a combo that is working. MT already did that with the kids at the start and they haven't been as productive since.