Nov. 7th, Montreal vs Ottawa, 7 PM

bar

I hope Markov will sign for a reasonable term...if he wants too much for too long, he will have to go.

I'd sign him for 4 or 5 years. I've said it before and say it again, he is a smart Dman that is capable of playing longer like Lidstrom. He should have been signed for 5 years before. I think the issue is more the dollars he will sign for. On the open market he easily gets $7m. This is where MB is really going to get burned for not signing Subban long term last year.

Gionta should be gonzo. DD needs to produce so they can trade him and Eller has to be resigned. Lastly, they should move Diaz once Emelin is back.

I'd sign him for 4 or 5 years. I've said it before and say it again, he is a smart Dman that is capable of playing longer like Lidstrom. He should have been signed for 5 years before. I think the issue is more the dollars he will sign for. On the open market he easily gets $7m. This is where MB is really going to get burned for not signing Subban long term last year.

Gionta should be gonzo. DD needs to produce so they can trade him and Eller has to be resigned. Lastly, they should move Diaz once Emelin is back.

Great great Hab, appreciate his service, but it's time to move on. (Markov). Two years max, let him show a thing or two with Beaulieu. He's old regime. No way Markov gets more than 5 on the open market with his injury history.

Man, this team has too many passengers when it comes to scoring, the kid line started the season hot, but they have cooled a bit and there simply isn't anyone taking up the slack.

Pacs, DD, Bourque, Gionta... Etc... Need to start burying the damn biscuit,

Gotta give Pax a break - he's coming back from injury.

I would never EVER bench Gallagher tonight. No matter now many penalties he takes. If only his effort could rub off on his teammates, we'd be winning this game.

• Upvote 1

Guest Stogey24

Pac needs to get to the net. He stays to the outside way too much.

Gotta give Pax a break - he's coming back from injury.

I would never EVER bench Gallagher tonight. No matter now many penalties he takes. If only his effort could rub off on his teammates, we'd be winning this game.

Hard to the net every play. Works his ass off.

Guest Stogey24

Why? When Emelin gets back, they'll actually have 7 NHL d-men healthy for the first time this season. There's no need to hurry up to get rid of that.

Press box for Diaz

Bench Gallagher? Not likely. He is the only guy out there banging and crashing. Can you imagine if he was 6 inches taller and 50 lbs heavier? He is awesome but then he would be a god.

Why? When Emelin gets back, they'll actually have 7 NHL d-men healthy for the first time this season. There's no need to hurry up to get rid of that.

Blocking so many shots, will need a bunch of d-men to survive the season.

Well at least PKill is continuing to shut down everyone.

Great great Hab, appreciate his service, but it's time to move on. (Markov). Two years max, let him show a thing or two with Beaulieu. He's old regime. No way Markov gets more than 5 on the open market with his injury history.

If Wiznowski (spelling is probably crap), can get $5.75M, talk is that Phaneuf will get $7m and you don't think Markov can't get more than Phaneuf on the open market. Hell Philly alone would probably be willing to pay more than that.