G Brendan Gallagher (8)
A P.K. Subban (14)
PTS P.K. Subban (17)
+/- Andrei Markov (+7)
PIMS George Parros (32)
Injuries: Rene Bourque, Davis Drewiske
Scratches: Douglas Murray, George Parros

Puck Drop: 7:30 PM EST TV: RDS Radio: TSN 690 FM 98.5

I don't really blame him for trying. Something has to be done, after all. The key, I think, is putting Gallagher with Pacioretty. Gally is a dynamo, and if he can light a spark under Patches, we'll suddenly be looking a lot better. So that's the good side of this configuration. (of course, you can argue that it's pathetic that a more seasoned player like Patches needs a sophomore to "get his game going," but beggars can't be choosers at this point).

I like the Bouillon-Diaz pairing, but I wonder if Emelin can handle carrying the puck, if he can it's a score, if not, we have the same problem we had with Murry/Boo for more minutes a game.

I heard a good interview today with Brian Wilde, if every line has to have a member dig out the puck, and that's Gallagher, the line isn't going to work. The issue he says, stems from not replacing a RW as good as Erik Cole to go get the puck, and all of the issues we've had this year stem from that. Briere definitely isn't the solution to that issue.

Hello all, new here but have been enjoying this forum for quite some time. Some of the best ideas about the Habs have been here, as opposed to some of the ludicrous stuff I read elsewhere, so kudos for the cool forum!

My two cents on the defense..... Can't bring Tinordi and Beaulieu up to Mtl fast enough....

Two cents on the forwards, MB.....get a big right winger......

• Upvote 1

Hello all, new here but have been enjoying this forum for quite some time. Some of the best ideas about the Habs have been here, as opposed to some of the ludicrous stuff I read elsewhere, so kudos for the cool forum!

My two cents on the defense..... Can't bring Tinordi and Beaulieu up to Mtl fast enough....

Niether Tinordi nor Beaulieu are shining in Hamilton and likely fine right where they are for now.

Defense not the big issue at momment, it is forward group that is sputtering.

Not sure if a different RWer would be a cure-all, sitting or playing on 4th line for DD and giving Bournival more icetime would be a start.

Best defense is a GOOD offense, if the pucks in the opposition zone they ain't gonna score....................

Seems we go down for a rush get one shot off (sometimes it even hits the net) then it's back in our end. Would be nice to get some sustained pressure in teh opposition zone (like what seems to happen to us over and over)

Just to relieve a little of the "stupid self-inflicted Montreal pressure," some kid named Crosby has been comparably slumping as well and the lines were heavily juggled in Pittsburgh. So you know, maybe tone down a little of the Montreal Stupids.

EDIT: Just to be clear - we ALL have them to a degree. This isn't an indictment, merely an unemotional observation. ;)

Welcome I hope you participate in the GDT on a regular basis!

Prust draws first blood!

#firstboodmatch

Wow. Patches did a DD. Top of the slot, no coverage, and..... passsssssssss

I'd rather watch him pass gas.

Stupid staged fight.... Play hockey.

BLOOOOODDDDD

Not sure how Chuck doesn't draw on there/

It started with a lost faceoff, then a couple of bobbles at the blueline and a Gionta offsides killed it.

Gio's offside was totally on Plex who zagged at the line when everyone was on a high speed rush.