Nov. 22, Habs vs Capitals, 7 PM

dlbalr

22 seconds away from a great period. Last second goals hurt but still happy to have the lead. A weak goal by Budaj. This game could easily be tied right now. The Habs have hit pucks away at the last second (White and Gionta)

Bouillion was the one playing on the right.

That's what I meant with what I wrote...though it was very poorly worded, I'll admit. I was alleging that perhaps some of Murray's struggles stemmed from playing with a d-man who was playing out of position.

22 seconds away from a great period. Last second goals hurt but still happy to have the lead. A weak goal by Budaj. This game could easily be tied right now. The Habs have hit pucks away at the last second (White and Gionta)

It may not be a great period but it wasn't far from one. To be up two after one on the road is always at the very least a good thing.

Wow... League office gave him that one, it was high, but they just didn't have the heart....

Yeah, it would be like kicking a puppy. Maybe Desharnais's eyes are really at the level of the crossbar.

Hey Emelin gets a PP assist. In 30 seconds he's done the same as Bouillon has all season.

Wait, I went to the bathroom... Desharnais scored?

It's your duty as a Habs fan to spend the next few games in the bathroom.

So Therrien said before (and it was mentioned on the TSN broadcast too) that the plan is to keep Emelin's minutes somewhat low for now while he gets back into game shape. He played 9:29 in the 1st, nearly a minute and a half more than anyone else...on either team.

4th line is wicked!

I think Prust should be on fourth line.

Yes I agree.

He should play with Chuck when teams start to take liberties with him otherwise he usually brings the line down offensively.

Guest Stogey24

4th line is wicked!

Yes I agree.

He should play with Chuck when teams start to take liberties with him otherwise he usually brings the line down offensively.

Completely agree. Bournivals wheels would be perfect with Eller and Galcheyuk.