Carle - Sustr

Gudas - Cote

Salo

Bishop

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On paper, that's not a formidable lineup for the Lightning. However, they're still winning a lot of their games, even without Stamkos.

Also, if you're watching on RDS, prepare yourself for an awful lot of coverage on J-P Cote. If the name sounds familiar, he played for Hamilton for a bit and even played 8 games with the Habs in 05-06.

Guest Stogey24

On paper, that's not a formidable lineup for the Lightning. However, they're still winning a lot of their games, even without Stamkos.

Also, if you're watching on RDS, prepare yourself for an awful lot of coverage on J-P Cote. If the name sounds familiar, he played for Hamilton for a bit and even played 8 games with the Habs in 05-06.

Not surprising

I haven't seen much of Tampa this season. Their lineup in general seems decent but not stellar. What is the secret of their success? Is it one of these "everyone bought into the coach's system" things? Or am I just underrating the talent they do have?

(Remember when Guy Boucher was supposed to lead these guys to glory? After the debacles of him and Dallas Eakins, I hope that fans temper their hysteria when the next "Next Young Coaching Hot Shot" comes onto the market :rolleyes: The fact is you're better off going with a Torterlla or a Hitchock 90% of the time, if you can get one).

I have seen Tampa twice this year, and what struck me was their forecheck, speed and work ethic, and of course they have had great goaltending from Bishop as well. We will need to play our best, this is a big game in terms of standings position....

I haven't seen much of Tampa this season. Their lineup in general seems decent but not stellar. What is the secret of their success? Is it one of these "everyone bought into the coach's system" things? Or am I just underrating the talent they do have?

(Remember when Guy Boucher was supposed to lead these guys to glory? After the debacles of him and Dallas Eakins, I hope that fans temper their hysteria when the next "Next Young Coaching Hot Shot" comes onto the market :rolleyes: The fact is you're better off going with a Torterlla or a Hitchock 90% of the time, if you can get one).

Boucher had eight power play strategies. That's what he had. Once everyone knew, they started scouting them and coaches were calling them easily when players would get into formation. Once that was stopped, he had absolutely nothing. There was also that Philly game.

Boucher had eight power play strategies. That's what he had. Once everyone knew, they started scouting them and coaches were calling them easily when players would get into formation. Once that was stopped, he had absolutely nothing. There was also that Philly game.

Lets not forgot yzerman deserves a lot of blame for giving him a lousy defence and no goaltending.

Remember when Dallas Eakins was a candidate for every coaching job last summer? It was a wild ride for him while it lasted. They were out of the playoff chase in the first month.

If we want a "Torts/Hitchcock type" Iron Mike Keenan is available. He's coaching in Magnitogorsk, so he has to want back into the coaching game. Results..by any means necessary. That's what Iron Mike brings to the table.

Remember when Dallas Eakins was a candidate for every coaching job last summer? It was a wild ride for him while it lasted. They were out of the playoff chase in the first month.

If we want a "Torts/Hitchcock type" Iron Mike Keenan is available. He's coaching in Magnitogorsk, so he has to want back into the coaching game. Results..by any means necessary. That's what Iron Mike brings to the table.

I do believe that Iron Mikes days are over in the NHL

I saw Iron Mike in the nose bleeds at the Bell Centre last year.

Of course Frank can't keep it in.

Please use a forward or give Emelin a chance.

Also no clue why Gio is still on the PP.

I have no clue why he's in the lineup. Yes he played alright last game. He already played his one good in 20 games, so I really don't see any point in playing him again.