Montreal vs. Tampa Bay | December 28th, 2013 | 1900 EST

lazy26

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, take the 2 points. offense has been brutal in the last little while. Only scored more than 1 in regulation once in 5 or 7 games I believe.

It's like the J Martin years all over again

Some of the same ideas are in play. Lots of dump and chase, it's great for defense, but this team isn't built for digging pucks out of the corners. I can't complain too much, the day to day gripes are one thing, but this is a solid playoff team, not quite contenders yet, but they'll have no issues making the post season.

Agree with Magnatone's comment on the dump and chase thing, we only have one line that can do some of that. Not much good to say other than, without Price....well, you know the rest.

Who said Diaz is trying to be more physical? I noticed that, and he was rather good killing penalties as well.....

Habs good stats, 103 point pace (most important), 1st in blocked shots, 8th best PP/5th PK.

Not so good, 21st in Goals, 26th in Hits, 28th in Takeaways and 17th on faceoffs.