Jan. 2, Habs vs Stars, 8:30 PM

dlbalr

Say what?

I assume you mean my anti fighting comment. When another team is trying to start fights to change momentum, it is dumb to oblige them. Ignore them, let them get frustrated and take roughing minors.

That is what White wanted to do, but Moen is always the sucker and fights. He did it a few games ago too and totally changed the momentum for,the other team. I hate that.

Guest Stogey24

I assume you mean my anti fighting comment. When another team is trying to start fights to change momentum, it is dumb to oblige them. Ignore them, let them get frustrated and take roughing minors.

That is what White wanted to do, but Moen is always the sucker and fights. He did it a few games ago too and totally changed the momentum for,the other team. I hate that.

The momentum changed when Gorges blew coverage. Not when Moen filled Rousel's face in. I understand what your saying though.

The momentum changed when Gorges blew coverage. Not when Moen filled Rousel's face in. I understand what your saying though.

I beg to differ... Remember.... Getting a fight was THEIR strategy... Don't play to their game.

Price? The defensive zone has been really bad all night. Gorges made some good stops.

They are showing more offensively and a lot less defensively. They back off way to much, Dallas looks like the globe trotters out there. The D zone needs to toughen up and win some battles.

4 shifts 50 minutes into the game.

Rotoworld says he left the game with an upper body injury.

The other hitch here is that Buffalo doesn't have a GM at the moment.

If he is really injured he would be perfect for us... :(

ol Craig Ludwig was giving Subban props as a top d-man before the game and now he is in "I told ya" mode.

Gorges is earning his salary in this game, he must be some bruised up by end of season.

Guest Stogey24

I checked out the Sabres sb nation blog, it wasn't an obvious injury, he just disappeared.

He wont be traded mid game. Buffalo management isn't as gutless as Guathier.