Jan. 28, Carolina vs Montreal, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

#40 I thought was good. Name 1 habs defenseman that doesn't get torched nightly. I would like to see him paired with a real solid defensive defenseman (RH RD) next year.

If they play like they did the last 10 minutes they could be in trouble.

What's with all the drop passes, blind passes, Eller and Pacioretty should be driving the net with there size and speed, draw some penties.

I didn't see Galent cringing... But if a team can't get up to play for Price after he bailed them out, we have a team leadership issue, not a coaching issue.

By the way, watched the Pregame speech by Bourdeau.... Just like MTs. Same for Sutter.

If a team needs a rousing speech just to show up, it's a personnel problem.

It's not that a rousing speech is needed. Momesso's point was that you don't want to dwell on what happened a couple nights ago, while preparing for the game at hand. Wrong time, wrong speech.

I really like Bournival and don't get why he kept getting shuffled down to the 4th line. The kid puts in a real effort and has some skill. A comment earlier was the he still has more minutes with Pleks than other players. Thing is with a young kid, you want him to at least get comfortable and used to his line mates and role. Shuffling him around too much is just going to mess with his confidence. He also is a much better option then Moen.

Frankly, I wouldn't mind seeing both Leblanc and Bournival with Pleks rather than Giona.

I would love to see Plex not hampered with Gio.

Man Prust makes a lot of boneheaded passes in his own end for turnovers.

It's not that a rousing speech is needed. Momesso's point was that you don't want to dwell on what happened a couple nights ago, while preparing for the game at hand. Wrong time, wrong speech.

Matter of opinion... I think he is wrong.

• Upvote 1

PK will barley play 23 mins tonight.

He hasn't played well lately in the least bit. Not sure what the issue is, but he's trying to hard as of late to make things happen.

Have to when no one on the team can score let alone get shots.

He hasn't played well lately in the least bit. Not sure what the issue is, but he's trying to hard as of late to make things happen.

Olympic jitters... Or maybe just relaxed too much after making the team... In any case, he needs something good to happen to get his mojo back..

Does make me wonder what his meeting with MB was about.

Olympic jitters... Or maybe just relaxed too much after making the team... In any case, he needs something good to happen to get his mojo back..

Does make me wonder what his meeting with MB was about.

MB probably wanted to show him his new suit he bought for salary arbitration.

Great bounce back game...

Glad to see Price get his shutout

yep need to get his GAA and SVP back on track along with the W