Game 2, Habs vs Bruins, 12:30 PM

dlbalr

Gulp.

Just as they're talking about how we're outplaying Boston in this period.. kaboom!

Price has been how we needed him to be.

Good period so far - I guess Therrien did make the adjustment I was looking for - but once again, BO cranks it up and we're on our heels...

Important not to go into the third trailing, after finally outplaying them for an extended stretch.

Bruins start skating and we take a penalty again.

Seems simple... Habs need to skate and move the puck... Keep Boston D afraid to pinch and keep some offensive pressure on.

Good penalty to take.

I don't think we have an answer to Boston's "A" game, other than Price's brilliance. They're just a better team than us. We just have to hang on like grim death and try to bury the chances we do get.

Thank you Mr Bob Gainey for building from the goal out...the Price was right.

Crap flip pass from Vanek... I know.. I'm being too critical...

• Upvote 1

As far as the Desharnais line goes, we have to consider the match-up. Bergevin is probably the best shut-down C in hockey. Wouldn't surprise me if they break out in Montreal, when we control the match-up.

You have to admire BO's scouting. Whoever heard of this Krug guy? Yet he is reliably causing chaos out there.

Tomas Vanek is playing like Michael Ryder did in the playoffs for the Habs.

As far as the Desharnais line goes, we have to consider the match-up. Bergevin is probably the best shut-down C in hockey. Wouldn't surprise me if they break out in Montreal, when we control the match-up.

You have to admire BO's scouting. Whoever heard of this Krug guy? Yet he is reliably causing chaos out there.

Makes good sense Cuke.

1-1 ..game 2 in Bawlston after a game 1 win... I think if you'd offered me this before the games began, I'd take it!!!

Tomas Vanek is playing like Michael Ryder did in the playoffs for the Habs.

That used to drive me freekin nuttttts!