Game 2, Habs vs Bruins, 12:30 PM

dlbalr

that goal started by an extremely lazy play by Bourque just standing at the Bruins line when the tabs couldn't move forward in the neutral zone.

amazing CBC acknowledged that Paite shouldn't be playing.

How many times do we get posession in our end and then just flip it up to their Dman at the blue line.

Freakin' Prust screws up again on the offisde. This guy is not 100%. I want to see Bornival in the lineup....oops I just noticed he's in the lineup.

Not having a first line is starting to kill us. We need them pressuring at the other end and producing. The Bruins are pinching like crazy as they have no fear of any offensive pressure.

Freakin' Prust screws up again on the offisde. This guy is not 100%. I want to see Bornival in the lineup....oops I just noticed he's in the lineup.

Same.

Same.

Moen and Bourney over Bourney and 60% Prust.

Also Nathan over Frank.

Not having a first line is starting to kill us. We need them pressuring at the other end and producing. The Bruins are pinching like crazy as they have no fear of any offensive pressure.

Ya..it's a little weird after all the commotion they made late in the year, but shutting down the stars is pretty basic and common.

Nice...Max draws a penalty from Hamilton. Time to make them pay!

how the hell is that coincidental minors????? Bullshixt call!!!

chars hold PK, check him hits him and coincidental minors for unsportsmanlike conduct???

chars hold PK, check him hits him and coincidental minors for unsportsmanlike conduct???

Are the refs afraid of Chara cause that big jerk gets away with everything.

Could maclean get his head more up Cherry's ass??

Pretty much normal, he just trying a little harder today.

Pacioretty looks a lot better today which is nice to see. I still don't like Montreal's defensive structure (there doesn't seem to be one most of the time). How many times did they fail to clear the puck and not get their counter attack going? If that alone gets corrected, the chances should even out for the most part as the Habs are strong on the rush.

Despite being down a goal I though Montreal has looked way better so far today.

We really need something out of the top line or we're going to have no chance.