May 8, Boston vs Montreal, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

Almost time for the puck drop. Go Habs Go!

Just win.

Amen brother!

Tough check on Max, but I'm sure he will be back.

Sort of feels like a road game with the Bruins pushing so hard in the first....

Hopefully the boys can score first, but if they can at least get out of the period without one against I don't see the bruins keeping up the pressure in the second.

PK with the defensive play of the game, so far.

Unfortunately he followed it up with a defensive gaffe. No harm though.

I wonder if that idiot Cherry will give him a little praise or will he save that for Shawn Thornton, of all people, again. Pk, avoiding a bruin hit...the nerve of him. Maybe Cherry should tell Thornton to learn how to skate. This is Hockey!

Soderberg had the best chance in an even period. Pacioretty needs to do something. I know he's up against Chara, but sometimes you need to pull up the bootstraps and play with a bit more intensity.

The Bruins are changing to a passive trap. I like it, they're behind, and playing not to lose. If that's the best they've got, I like their chances.

The whistles are away, Julien schools the refs; they should be embarrassed. They're so bad, they don't call penalties because they have no confidence in their decision making.

Something to watch for in ice time. Last game, Subban was under 7 minutes and finished around 28 and change. Tonight, he's under 7 minutes (Markov/Emelin are both over 9, by the way), I suspect Subban will play more in the final 40.

Nice to see them winning faceoffs, staying composed and Price playing darn solid once again.

And where has PK been hiding defensive gems like that, quite a play!

Soderberg had the best chance in an even period. Pacioretty needs to do something. I know he's up against Chara, but sometimes you need to pull up the bootstraps and play with a bit more intensity.

The Bruins are changing to a passive trap. I like it, they're behind, and playing not to lose. If that's the best they've got, I like their chances.

The whistles are away, Julien schools the refs; they should be embarrassed. They're so bad, they don't call penalties because they have no confidence in their decision making.

Don cherry celebrates the hit from behind on Pacs and the high stick to Weise... Then complains about Gally.

Chara got away with several clear penalties on a single shift....

I don't want a penalty fest, but burying the whistle when one team is hot on the PP and the other does better 5-5 is biasing the game. Reminds me of 2011 when Tampa got screwed with not a single penalty called in game 7, allowing the Bruins to win 1-0.

The only comments Cherry makes about the Bruins/Habs:

* Bournival is a rookie and his shot was terrible. And wondered why is he playing with Vanek

* Alluded to Subban ducking a hit.

* Applauded Thornton for getting his stick up to defend the Weise hit. Made some sort of beaver reference.

* Gallagher falling on Campbell was not cool

That is all

Must still be sour from the 70's

I just realized that Murray is more of a linebacker than a defenceman.

• Upvote 1