Game 7, Canadiens vs Bruins, 7 PM

dlbalr

You know the next two calls are against us now. Lets hope Price doesn't get injured with these thugs almost mugging him at every oppurtunity. What a game plan Julien.

Pleks was almost perfect from the dot last game

DD is 13%, Eller 33%. Everyone else is 50% or better, but those two drag down the average.

Thanks tom..DD13% ..no wonder such low production..

Emelin... remove head from sphincter, then play hockey.

How come when his head's there .. it's me who can't breathe?

MIssed most of the first, 4th line gets one eh! nice, crowd sounded quite quiet.

Hey welcome Don.. You'll like the replay of the goal.

• Upvote 1

Great road period, but there are several worrisome trends:

1. Terrible PP. The Bruins have made yet another adjustment, we have to crack it.

2. We are now "due" to get some penalties. Uh-oh.

3. PK is trying too hard, like he did in Game One against Tampa. We need him to snap out of it and re-focus.

4. Emelin: see (3) above. He needs to simplify.

5. Habs looked like a team trying to escape the period. We CANNOT try to protect the lead, we need to keep at them.

The good news is that the Bruins did not really carry the play that period and we are continuing to defend very well as a team. Price's save at the end was massive.

In terms of the refs, it looks to me like Julien's incessant whining may finally be backfiring against him. Refs don't like being manipulated and are telling him so.

Nail biter.

Great period. Weise scoring that goal took the crowd out of the game.

Nice, tentative "road style" hockey. Make the Bruins create their luck for the first period and a half.

For all the gripes about the second pp, #40 had a few great plays.

Let's hope the Bruins are really tired. They sure looked like it.

DD is 13%, Eller 33%. Everyone else is 50% or better, but those two drag down the average.

Bergeron is killin DD again, as well as Plekanec on faceoffs. He is 11-12.

MIssed most of the first (...)

I'm in NJ, and of course the hotel doesn't have NBC Sports so no game at all for me ... :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

Bergeron is killin DD again, as well as Plekanec on faceoffs. He is 11-12.

I recall we used to have some great faceoff guys, but that seems to be usually of little concern when player changes are being made.

So... Cherry wants to be fair...doesn't show a single Bruins penalty that wasn't called. Doesn't show Chara holding Pacs... Fair my ass...

He sounded so defeated... I love it.

I'm in NJ, and of course the hotel doesn't have NBC Sports so no game at all for me ... :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

I recall we used to have some great faceoff guys, but that seems to be usually of little concern when player changes are being made.

How about CBC internet connnection.. not playing?

I hope we recapture our fire in the second... nothing to save it for...

I posted a stat yesterday on our Twitter page regarding faceoffs and the home/away splits and they've come into play already. Desharnais is 19% lower on the road on the draw and is just 1/8 so far tonight. That needs to improve.

Weaver played just 2:15 in the period, that's surprisingly low.

PS: JMMR, check your PM. :)

So... Cherry wants to be fair...doesn't show a single Bruins penalty that wasn't called. Doesn't show Chara holding Pacs... Fair my ass...

And then he shows Patches broken neck by Charastein, and said it was a beauty..... what a dried up ol' dick....

Not available in the US, it appears. Streaming on 690 radio, much better than nothing!

I think NBCSN offers a stream of some of their live games on their site if you can't get CBC to work.