5. Alex Ovechkin (Capitals)
6. Evgeni Malkin (Penguins)
7. Claude Giroux (Flyers)
8. Patrice Bergeron (Bruins)
9. Pavel Datsyuk (Red Wings)
10. Anze Kopitar (Kings)

The list is from shop.NHL.com.

Most jerseys sold in 2014.

A bit surprised that Crosby ice time per game is under 20 mins.

He's not even in the top 10 forwards in this category. The 1st forward is Big Buff and then, RNH and Giroux.

First Habs is Patche, 44th.

Well, this All-star jerseys are the ugliest jerseys I've ever seen in my life. HORRIBLE.

It's hard for me to say if I wish Subban, Price, Patche to attend the ASG or not... Don't want to see them in those jerseys...

Buffalo retired Dominik Hasek's jersey tonight. I watched the ceremony (largely to listen to his unique accent when he speaks English) and thought I'd watch the first period of their game. Boy, has Rick Jeanneret gone downhill in a hurry. I know he's coming back from cancer but he makes Bob Cole seem like he's right on top of the play at all times. I can see why the retirement tour is in full force.

No kidding. I honestly think he had it in his head that he would usurp at least the #2 job if not the starting role with the Blues despite any sane person knowing that would be a pipe dream. He still somehow sees himself as a legitimate starter when the rest of the league realizes he's at best a fringe backup. Minnesota trading for Dubnyk probably killed any shot of him playing any time soon; that would have been a decent spot for him really.

I suspect in the next few days, word will leak that Brodeur has asked for a trade to a contending team since the Blues (correctly) determined he's third on the pecking order moving forward. When that doesn't happen (no contender is going to trade for him for him to be a regular, non-injury relief goalie, especially now that he's gone home since he's not playing), then he finally might face the facts and retire. Or, he'll skate around as their practice goalie for a couple more months to keep getting his pay.

No kidding. I honestly think he had it in his head that he would usurp at least the #2 job if not the starting role with the Blues despite any sane person knowing that would be a pipe dream. He still somehow sees himself as a legitimate starter when the rest of the league realizes he's at best a fringe backup. Minnesota trading for Dubnyk probably killed any shot of him playing any time soon; that would have been a decent spot for him really.

I suspect in the next few days, word will leak that Brodeur has asked for a trade to a contending team since the Blues (correctly) determined he's third on the pecking order moving forward. When that doesn't happen (no contender is going to trade for him for him to be a regular, non-injury relief goalie, especially now that he's gone home since he's not playing), then he finally might face the facts and retire. Or, he'll skate around as their practice goalie for a couple more months to keep getting his pay.

The worst thing is, maybe it's just me, but I'll remember this period of his career every time he's mentioned for the next twenty years.

Marc Staal and the Rangers are nearing a six year extension worth around $5.7M for a cap hit. Their blueline is getting pretty expensive now:

Staal: $5.7 M

Girardi: $5.5 M

McDonagh: $4.7 M

Boyle: $4.5 M

Klein: $2.9 M

There's not a whole lot of offensive ability in that group either.

Everyone forgets when someone plays for the Blues. Just ask Wayne. Or don't because he forgot.

Or Adam Oates and Scott Stevens!

Marc Staal and the Rangers are nearing a six year extension worth around $5.7M for a cap hit. Their blueline is getting pretty expensive now:

Staal: $5.7 M

Girardi: $5.5 M

McDonagh: $4.7 M

Boyle: $4.5 M

Klein: $2.9 M

There's not a whole lot of offensive ability in that group either.

WAY too much for a number three defenseman. These premier role players are a waste of cap space.

Now that Brodeur's week to ponder his future is nearly up, there has been an announcement made...he needs another two weeks to make up his mind (this week and the post-ASG week). He's still likely getting paid by the way, I don't think St. Louis placed him on the suspended list.

Did anyone else get the feeling that the entire "fantasy" draft was in no way being picked live and was totally scripted? As soon as the Kessel for Seugin trade happened, it seemed clear to me that Seguin was really Toews' first pick and they just orchestrated it so that the trade could happen. And the whole thing about Ovechkin was beyond dumb.

Did anyone else get the feeling that the entire "fantasy" draft was in no way being picked live and was totally scripted? As soon as the Kessel for Seugin trade happened, it seemed clear to me that Seguin was really Toews' first pick and they just orchestrated it so that the trade could happen. And the whole thing about Ovechkin was beyond dumb.

He wanted to win a car to donate it: http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/nhl/alex-ovechkin-inspired-by-girl-with-down-syndrome-donates-car-to-charity-1.2931350

SHYTE FAWK DAMN Taylor Hall injured again. Totally ruining my fantasy pool. What a mess !

Not like he was doing much anyway.