GDT: Canadiens-Lightning 7:30 PM

Subban with his best Phaneuf impersonation there. He needs to get his head out of his ass.

I personally found that doing that was especially good for my back.

They aren't that great. After being swept we knew they were coming out like a house on fire.

On the plus side, I have Hedman in one of my pools.

He's a great skater, I just want to see more than him carrying the puck over the blueline.

No we did not sweep this team. They did not have their second best player, Bishop. We beat the ahl goalies that filled in for them.

C'mon guys.. 7 quick ones and we're right back in it!!!!

No we did not sweep this team. They did not have their second best player, Bishop. We beat the ahl goalies that filled in for them.

Dat's da troot.

To be fair, Plekanec wasn't on the ice for any of the goals Stamkos has scored tonight so he can't really be criticized too much for not shutting him down/limiting his scoring chances.

what MT has Pleks (the shut down man) avoiding their best player now? "that what he calls adjusting" oh i forgot Therrien " does not match lines on the road" lol.

TBAY exposing Montreal.

They're exposing themsleves too! I dared not think....

Boy TB is dang lucky the game ended right there... .I could really sense a big comeback.......... :bonk:

WOW. All kidding aside. That could easily have been 15-1.

18-1 shots on net in the third.

Worst effort for an entire three period by any NHL team that this fan has witnessed since.................................. cant think of a worse one at the moment.

Well.... I'm very happy to have my Canadiens back on that 60 game Rogers program with the rest available for me here in Toronto from traditional sources. Winter would have been sooooooo long otherwise.

I'm finding lots to like about this team and I think we'll have a pretty good , fun year.

Go Habs Go!!

I'm glad this loss happened. Now we can look forward to some structured hockey this week. I'm sick of their poor defensive coverage and horrible puck support. Praying for the Eli manning hail Mary everytime. Garbage hockey. PP and defensive play need some big adjustments.

Worst effort for an entire three period by any NHL team that this fan has witnessed since.................................. cant think of a worse one at the moment.

Let me know if you ever visit South Florida, I'll spend ten bucks on a ticket for you to the Panthers.

WOW. All kidding aside. That could easily have been 15-1.

18-1 shots on net in the third.

Is it still bikini season in TB? :cry_smile:

It is just 1 game guys all be it a piece of shite game. But they got a bad sched to start the season, let's not get too excited. I am sure ( cause Don told me so) that le genius will have this worked out in no time. Hey a 3 -1 start to the season is a great start.

This was bound to happen, the way that they were playing, and I hope that they got it out of their systems before the games against Boston. Two full days to work on the system and the PP and hopefully the Habs will resemble more of an NHL team.

This was bound to happen, the way that they were playing, and I hope that they got it out of their systems before the games against Boston. Two full days to work on the system and the PP and hopefully the Habs will resemble more of an NHL team.

No practice tomorrow day off.

Honestly they are lucky to be 3-1 and not 1-3. I wanted to wait a few games before commenting.

6 out of 8 points to start the season with 4 games in 6 nights is good.

However, my take is the team is much softer than last year, the d zone and effort are concerning.

Subban is playing terrible and should not be paired with Markov except the PP which is awful.

I might consider Sekac with Pacs and DD, who have also been invisible. better size and speed. Put Gallagher with Bourque and Eller. eller needs to play better,

take a few days off, rest, get some practice in. No excuse not to be up for the Bruins who can't score.