Oct. 27, Habs vs Oilers, 9:30 PM

dlbalr

Guest Stogey24

Embarrassing game. Didn't see one line shake up that entire game... Galchenyuk still had some great dangles though. Prust also looked good, other than that lets forget about this one

It's night like this where you realize your team is good, but not a contender.

I wouldn't be that depressed about the loss. Good games and bad games.. they happen

Embarrassing game. Didn't see one line shake up that entire game... Galchenyuk still had some great dangles though. Prust also looked good, other than that lets forget about this one

Fine dangles indeed and Prust was impressive.

No big deal. This is a really cool team.

• Upvote 1

They had a defenceman fall down and cause a breakaway , and a fluke bounce of a goal, it is just one of those nights guys, the guys played Ok but it just wasn't our night. It is not the endo f the world. I kinda feel sorry for Calgary cause they are going to get an ass whipping. :)

• Upvote 1

If they come out and beat Calgary tomorrow night, this is nothing but an inevitable bad game...no worries. If they put out a similar shit effort...then I'll be worried.

This team's going to be fine and lots of fun to watch , losses , slumps or whatever notwithstanding.

They had a defenceman fall down and cause a breakaway , and a fluke bounce of a goal, it is just one of those nights guys, the guys played Ok but it just wasn't our night. It is not the endo f the world. I kinda feel sorry for Calgary cause they are going to get an ass whipping. :)

I feel sorry for Calgary because its Calgary!