Nov. 4, Hawks vs Habs, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

Far more likely an assistant head coach gets the axe and not Therrien. Then it'd be whether Bergevin brings an assistant with a plan (available guy with a good PP strategy) or with a profile (former NHL head coach like a Crawford, Boucher or Ron Wilson).

And the crowd goes wild. :rofl:

Not too wild I hope and likely wont make much of a difference at all and i havent seen lazy fly-byes he was doing all last year, so he hasnt been horrible and scratching a 3rd liner isnt a big deal.

But, no surprise they made a change.

I would like to see Tinordi back in, but Beaulieu and Weaver played fine yesterday..... maybe Tinordi in for Subban. (would be fun..just to see Fan-Media reaction to that, but Subban again took totally lazy/stupid penalty on the PP)

Not too wild I hope and likely wont make much of a difference at all and i havent seen lazy fly-byes he was doing all last year, so he hasnt been horrible and scratching a 3rd liner isnt a big deal.

I would like to see Tinordi back in, but Beaulieu and Weaver played fine yesterday..... maybe Tinordi in for Subban. (would be fun..just to see Fan-Media reaction to that, but Subban again took totally lazy/stupid penalty on the PP)

Don I think you and I both agree that Bourque is a problem but not THE problem. I am simply responding to all the posts about sitting Bourque will help the team. Actually can't see it hurting but this club had deeper problems then Rene.

Don I think you and I both agree that Bourque is a problem but not THE problem. I am simply responding to all the posts about sitting Bourque will help the team. Actually can't see it hurting but this club had deeper problems then Rene.

Bourque deserves to sit, but addition by subtraction hardly ever works. The issue is that we need a UPGRADE on that putz.

Putz eh..I like it.

It wouldn't break my heart if Bourque has played his last game as a Hab, but has another year on contract and what the heck can you do with him? I would like to see another Briere-type crap for bit better crap +pick swap.

Every team has weaknesses, not sure why all are so down on this team and think is a train wreck.

If Subban gets his head screwed on straight and top 6 can bury a few, right back on track and all can jump back on MT bandwagon for coach of year :nuts:.

Putz eh..I like it.

It wouldn't break my heart if Bourque has played his last game as a Hab, but has another year on contract and what the heck can you do with him? I would like to see another Briere-type crap for bit better crap +pick swap.

Every team has weaknesses, not sure why all are so down on this team and think is a train wreck.

If Subban gets his head screwed on straight and top 6 can bury a few, right back on track and all can jump back on MT bandwagon for coach of year :nuts:.

i'm all for "if"

Bourque deserves to sit, but addition by subtraction hardly ever works. The issue is that we need a UPGRADE on that putz.

subban on last nights game "maybe we need to tear a page from their book. Every time I was on the ice there was guy in front of our net"

plekanic "we have to help ourselves...somehow"

therrien "we usually show character, tonight we didnt"

Its no secret the sabres are tanking. They are in complete rebuild. This year matters not in wins. Connor Mcdavid is "the next one" They want him. Their captain has less points than Bourque and nobody is saying boo or even considering scratching him.

If you lose to a team that has been assembled to lose.............. is that a win? :rastapop:

Heard tinordi is in.

I think we will see that if one or the other is given game after game after game ....well they will play much better, Beaulie especially. Watched the kid all last season in hamilton. Left points a ton of points on the ice because others could not finish. He is a far and far better hockey player than he has been able to show playing once a week with weaver. Heck let them both play ans rotate some others in and out........after all "nobodys panicking" right. Let the two first rounders develop, rain or shine.

Its no secret the sabres are tanking. They are in complete rebuild. This year matters not in wins. Connor Mcdavid is "the next one" They want him. Their captain has less points than Bourque and nobody is saying boo or even considering scratching him.

If you lose to a team that has been assembled to lose.............. is that a win? :rastapop:

You do know that there is now a 14 team lottery and even if they finish last it is unlikely they will get McDavid?

subban on last nights game "maybe we need to tear a page from their book. Every time I was on the ice there was guy in front of our net"

plekanic "we have to help ourselves...somehow"

therrien "we usually show character, tonight we didnt"

That actually sounds like a team that has lost it 's way. Pleks, somehow don't cut it.

Putz eh..I like it.

Yeah I am all for that if part except the MT for coach of the year. That is just too big a step for me.

Yeah I am all for that if part except the MT for coach of the year. That is just too big a step for me.

Me as well and will wait till April before tossin out trophy canditates.

the way its going, i'd be surprised if MT is coach for a year.

Come on 29, you must of seen dozens/hundreds of these losing streaks over the years, normally a couple/yr no matter if Scotty Bowman or any other coach

Come on 29, you must of seen dozens/hundreds of these losing streaks over the years, normally a couple/yr no matter if Scotty Bowman or any other coach

it's not just losing streak. We were winning ugly. Now we are losing ugly.