Big Bad Bruins NO MORE!

ICEWATER77

you are probably right. With the "A" and the raise in pay he probably has been guided toward becoming a more responsible player. Adjusting time expected.

Stop agreeing, is too boring!

Hmmm, will Plekanc have his jersey retired by Habs, I think most would agree he will be deserving, ultimate team player. :devil:

• 2 weeks later...

The Bruins are down 2-0 v Chicago after one.

Remember when the Bruins were favored to beat them in the SCF? That seems like decades ago.

Chara is having a rough first night back from injury and it couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

3-1 now, I must say I admire the Chara hatred!

• 4 weeks later...

The Ruins are geting outshot 2-1 by Carolina. 1-1 with five left in the third, they've been really flat after blowing the game yesterday. I can't help but think they aren't a playoff team.

I can only hope and pray that they get much flatter. and that someone breaks Chara's ankle. :pray:

Funny this thread got brought up. I had just checked the scores around the league and saw the score of that game. I then checked the standings and thought "man, the bruins suck". They're on pace for 88 points.

They're still a team who has the potential to do some damage but I can't help but feel like they're over the hill.

That's because in the eyes of broons fans and writers, Thornton is the main reason the panthers are in a playoff position and seguin hasn't played well enough to get the stars in the playoffs.

They are right now lamenting the loss of Shawn Thornton instead of Tyler Seguin.

They are right now lamenting the loss of Shawn Thornton instead of Tyler Seguin.

They have a hard time dealing with the facts. They've always disliked players like Seguin, Kessel, Savard in favor of idiots like Lucic, Shawn Thornton Adam McQuaid. Then they complain that their team skates in quicksand and can't score.

• 3 months later...

They have a hard time dealing with the facts. They've always disliked players like Seguin, Kessel, Savard in favor of idiots like Lucic, Shawn Thornton Adam McQuaid. Then they complain that their team skates in quicksand and can't score.

Think they liked Savard. Kessel I dont blame them. (Danny Heatley 2)

Seguin Bruins fans cringe when you mention his name. ha!

They'll all tell they miss Boychuck a lot.

I will be more than happy if the habs can have a few seasons like the ones the bruins recently had. Both my brothers are Bruin fans and i have had to edure some play off runs with them. They have been on quite a ride. I was envious..........till we beat them last season! haaaa!

It's funny the focus on the Seguin trade because they won a President's trophy without Seguin and I doubt with him they would have beat us.

The real problem was not replacing Iginla and trading Boychuk and never replacing him. It collapsed their defence hard.