Dec. 30, Habs vs Panthers, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

Well the PP looks about the same, but the guys were 1/2 awake. Now that we got that out of the way we can get on with the winning of this game. 1st period was pretty even hence why I say they were 1/2 awake. Habs out shot them 8-7. Toker looked good. Subban playing well, Le genius will go make his 1st/2nd period adjustments and all is good. Wonderful system. Remember any system will work if you apply yourself. Or something like that. 4-2 win boys

Could they possibly ice any more midgets? Everytime i look up a habs player is on the ice.

I missed last nights game but it sounds to be more of the same. Hopedully the results will be

Sure they could - they could call up Dumont (once he's back from the pending birth of his child), that'd add a 5'10 guy. Hudon's also that size. So yes, they could be smaller...

The Habs had 20 shots in that period, that's a nice improvement. Florida had 14. 34 shots in a period...and it still seemed like a snoozer of a frame. Why is it that all Montreal-Florida games have little to no intensity or excitement?

The Habs had 20 shots in that period, that's a nice improvement. Florida had 14. 34 shots in a period...and it still seemed like a snoozer of a frame. Why is it that all Montreal-Florida games have little to no intensity or excitement?

I'm liking the way the habs are playing. Lots of action around luongo. Good sign. PAP,DD Gally, chucky, pacs, bournival all going to the net. Good sign. NB playing well. That last powerplay with chuckys line was all over them. Good sign. Liked Markov out there with NB and Subban with gonchar on that pp. Worked out that way because markov was in the room when the pp started. But i would like to see (as i said before) MT try that for the entire game.

Markov Beauilue

Subban Gonchar

would be able to use markov and subban just a tad less every night and that would pay off down the stretch and into the play offs.

Great efforts from gallagher all night.

Guest Stogey24

pleks line getting dominated this period.

Bjustad blew by him. Not really sure why he was just watching him

That's the ending they deserved. STOP DUMPING THE PUCK EVERY DAMN RUSH.

That's all Therrien has. Been doing it forever