HABS vs KINGS March 5

Habs30/31

Ya that one is on Seller. Tough being down essentially two men in a desperate situation. Still happy to get at least one point.

6 straight games Tokarski has given up 3 or more. I'm not blaming this one on him though. He played decent tonight

I was pissed when Bergevin failed to deal Eller at the deadline. Nothing has changed, to put it lightly.

I sure hope he steps in for the payoffs.

Gally has as many goals as Gaborik.

I picked gaborik in me and my buddies hockey pool (not having a great year). Why does he have to choose tonight to score two?

I was pissed when Bergevin failed to deal Eller at the deadline. Nothing has changed, to put it lightly.

Hey that was just unlucky. It happens.

Eller has been playing some of his best hockey lately. I like him as a winger, he shoots a lot more. He is strong on the puck too but definitely needs to work on his situational awareness.

I picked gaborik in me and my buddies hockey pool (not having a great year). Why does he have to choose tonight to score two?

I thought you were going to be in LA!

Eller has been playing some of his best hockey lately. I like him as a winger, he shoots a lot more. He is strong on the puck too but definitely needs to work on his situational awareness.

His "low hockey IQ" and repeated bad penalties drive me nuts.

Gallagher spends half his shifts on his asss. Haahaha..

We're not the same chicken little team we were in the first period.

Great stop!

Guest Stogey24

Gonna be a long day at work tomorrow

Anyone else ever notice plekanec pick his ears and stare at his finger?

Haha. I did Twice!