Home Opener: Oct. 15, Rangers vs Habs, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

Fleisch the Man!!!

That's two games in a row. Nice to get from the third line.

I missed that one first time around... Fleischman's rises to the occasion.. nah.. :blush:

This is a different team from last year and I like the improvements. Once the PP starts up.. watch out... :hyper:

I'd agree. I'm just not incredibly optimistic about about our powerplay becoming a power to be feared.

Earlier this summer we were talking who of Semin or Kassian would be our new ace. Never did I think a PTO would look best at this point but Flashman looks great so far this game.

When I heard we got Semin I was expecting spurts of excitement and creativity. ..sorry..

I'd agree. I'm just not incredibly optimistic about about our powerplay becoming a power to be feared.

Hi Jeff.. I think I'm just seeing it as inevitable. We have the horses. But I really don't have much analysis behind my expectation on this.. but I'm hopin'.

They have to get rid of that delay of game penalty as an automatic. It should be a judgment call. .. this is ridiculous..

Excellent standing O.

Does Carey nod off between shots?

What a super PK... Hurrah for out guys!!

This game is a lot of fun! What a save.

Venieault figured out the habs game a couple of seasons ago. They play them tight, always aware of taking away the stretch pass. I expect a close game where Carey will have to be our best player .... fortunately that has not been difficult since the 014 Olympic break.

GO

Can i call em or what. LOL not exactly out on a limb with that one I know

Earlier this summer we were talking who of Semin or Kassian would be our new ace. Never did I think a PTO would look best at this point but Flashman looks great so far this game.

Yep. Smart player. Reminds me of Metropolit.

Hey I have been calling him Le Genius for a long time. Who the Heck cares what that American thinks. :nuts:

The comments I liked the best came from Patches last year when he said that he got the best out of every player , and that the Habs had one of the best rooms in the league. That to me does smack a little of genius. Sometimes one gets displaced to achieve the other. But I sure like the look of this team. :halm:

Semiok save by Lundqvist on Chucky as well... But only semiok.

I was trying to make sense of this with no success, trying to figure out who the the Russian "Semiok" was.

Then it dawned on me...

Price is Mr Universe as far as goal tending goes. I have a hard time believing some of these saves. Mr Gainey you saved us. Without Price this team would not be anywhere near a cup. Oh and thanks for Galchenyuk ahhh I could go on and on

I was trying to make sense of this with no success, trying to figure out who the ###### the Russian "Semiok" was.

Then it dawned on me...

Should have written "semi-ok". I dont know. Might be a swenglish word.

With all the penalties, there's a big difference in the high-to-low ice time so far:

Defence: Subban (18:17) / Gilbert (8:41)

Forwards: Plekanec (13:19) / Flynn (6:16) - half the forwards are at 7:36 or less (which projects to half the forwards playing 11 total minutes or less)

Price lays the shoulder into Kreider!!! Most goalies would have been flopping, trying to draw the goalie interference call. Carey's dropping the hammer.

Too bad goalies can't cross centre with the puck.