Lars Eller - Alex Galchenyuk - Alexander Semin
Tomas Fleischmann - David Desharnais - Dale Weise
Brian Flynn - Torrey Mitchell - Devante Smith-Pelly

Andrei Markov - P.K. Subban
Alexei Emelin - Jeff Petry
Nathan Beaulieu - Tom Gilbert

Carey Price
Mike Condon

Injuries: Michael Bournival, Zack Kassian (SABH)

Scratches: Paul Byron, Greg Pateryn, Jarred Tinordi

14-15 Leaders New York Montreal

Game Notes

Goals Nash (42) Pacioretty (37) Puck Drop: 7:30 PM EST
Assists Brassard (41) Subban (45) National TV: SN 360
Points Nash (69) Pacioretty (67) Regional TV: RDS
PIMS Glass (98) Kassian (81) English Radio: TSN 690
+/- Nash (+29) Pacioretty (+38) French Radio: FM 98.5

In terms of consecutive wins, this is the best (tied). They've never gone 5-0 to start.

Jinxed!

I hope not though.

Buuut, they have won the cup 24 times and never gone 5-0 but I still would prefer the 25th time to come true.

Jinxed!

I hope not though.

Buuut, they have won the cup 24 times and never gone 5-0 but I still would prefer the 25th time to come true.

Cool! I would have expected them to have had 5-0 records a few times in the past with some of those wonderful teams and players, but how nice that we've equaled our best start record. Gorgeous fall day here in Toronto.. ya.. I know.. :blush: ,,, and isn't it lovely to have a season of hockey to help us cruise through the winter in our manly, Canadian fashion.

Lets collectively knock on wood. I want history to be made! Got faith that the boys will be amped up for the fans at home, because the fans at home are guaranteed to be amped up for the boys. gallagher's gonna light the lamp tonight!

Cool! I would have expected them to have had 5-0 records a few times in the past with some of those wonderful teams and players, but how nice that we've equaled our best start record. Gorgeous fall day here in Toronto.. ya.. I know.. :blush: ,,, and isn't it lovely to have a season of hockey to help us cruise through the winter in our manly, Canadian fashion.

Swedish fashion here. Really nice day here as well but the nights are already freezing cold. -10 celsius.

It is a beautiful day on the wet coast. Going to be about 21 degrees Celsius and sunny. The only thing that could improve today would be a Habs win (since I did not win the lottery last night). Let us start the season on a real high note.

Let's see if Semin can come to the party and get a goal, Galchenyuk could use a couple, Patches gets 1. maybe the P/P kicks 1 in and we win say 5-1. That would be just spectacular.

It is a wondrous thing to look at the standings and see the mighty Habs in first place in the entire league. I would like that to be that way till some time in the spring when we plan the parade down St Catherins. Ahhh the joy of a new season with a really good start. The dream is alive.

Now let's go kick some forking Rags a$$. :gohabsgo: :gohabsgo: :gohabsgo:

Sorry to put any negative spin on this game; but my only question is how many goals NY will beat Habs by... one or five?

I fully expect a terrible flat performance by Habs and haven't gone 5-0 for a reason. :blush:

Sorry to put any negative spin on this game; but my only question is how many goals NY will beat Habs by... one or five?

I fully expect a terrible flat performance by Habs and haven't gone 5-0 for a reason. :blush:

Bad day?

Don? Really? Ahhh I get it reverse jinx good thinking :thumbs_up:

knockonwood.gif

I am in.

Venieault figured out the habs game a couple of seasons ago. They play them tight, always aware of taking away the stretch pass. I expect a close game where Carey will have to be our best player .... fortunately that has not been difficult since the 014 Olympic break.

GO

Going 5-0 would be history for the Habs.

Hope to watch history.

I'll guess a 4-1 victory. Goals from... Petry, Mitchell and two from Galchenyuk. McDonaugh can score just to annoy people.

This current team already has a couple of records doesn't it? One for sure last year or the year before though for the life of me I can't remember. :spamafote:

This current team already has a couple of records doesn't it? One for sure last year or the year before though for the life of me I can't remember. :spamafote:

Longest road win streak? Could be completely off, it just came to mind.

Didn't know that gif existed but I'm lovin it

It's not uploaded as I still can't add smileys to the database. I'm hoping that will be fixed one day but it's not likely to happen soon. I just did a search for 'knock on wood smiley' and found that thing.

Longest road win streak? Could be completely off, it just came to mind.

That sounds familiar. I'm thinking there may be another one. Was all the hardware Price won last year some sort of Habs record for trophies by one player in a season?

Just looked it up. Price had most wins ever by a Habs goalie last year at 42.

Edited by Habs owned the 70's