Feb. 15, Habs vs Coyotes, 9 PM

dlbalr

Guest Stogey24

It's little wonder they quit on coach, his insistence on using Deharnais is mind boggling, and insulting to the rest of the players.Using him in ANY role, let alone a top 6 is pure insanity, guy needs to be waived, it's not a league for slow miniature half men anymore, it's getting ridiculous at this point. He has not made a play, and he is a playmaker, he is definitely worse offensively than Eller now, at least Eller drives the net, and maintains possession and his footing, Deharnais is a total joke, and so is his usage on the PP, late in games, and when trailing, truly mind boggling...The rest of the team sees the mistakes made by Therrien playing his favorites, and stunting their ability to win games, just look at Pacioretty, he is literally drug down to useless these days, and no end in sight.We could directly thank coach Mike for letting this thing slide to the point it has, because he has NOT utilized the best lineup in the face of this adversity, he refuses to.Therrien's head needs to roll, I am finally in agreement with that crowd that wants it.

It's turned into a joke at this point.

This team isn't even playing for each other anymore. I hope this shit show doesn't mess with the core players moving forward.

I've never been more disinterested to go to a game as I am for tomorrow. If it wasn't for my son being super excited, I'd skip it.

I hear ya. We've got tickets for Friday's game. I'm more excited for the smoked meat than the hockey.

Yep, i'll be there tomorrow night with the girlfriend as well. I bought those tickets before Price got hurt.

Maybe I'll bump into Huzer and his kid, we can shed a tear together and watch that miserable lineup.

I guess the good news is the Avs aren't much better.

Yep, i'll be there tomorrow night with the girlfriend as well. I bought those tickets before Price got hurt.

Maybe I'll bump into Huzer and his kid, we can shed a tear together and watch that miserable lineup.

I guess the good news is the Avs aren't much better.

Niether were the Coyotes, or Sabres.

Now THAT"S a girlfriend! :hyper:

You have no idea.

She likes UFC Fighting more than I do. March 2013, she bought 2 tickets for UFC 158 (GSP vs Diaz at the Bell Centre) and invited me for our very 2nd date !!!

Two Christmas ago, she asked me to buy her a Subban jersey.

She's the commissionner of her office NHL fantasy pool.

What the ###### !?!?!?!

I mean, YEAH !!!

I have to admit I did not see much of this game. I noticed the scrum involving Pateryn and the cross check. Did anyone think the 5 minute penalty was justified or excessive?

I am also curious to hear what everyone thought of the play of Tinordi. For a #5 or 6 defenceman with the Coyotes, did he play well enough against the Habs ?

You have no idea.

She likes UFC Fighting more than I do. March 2013, she bought 2 tickets for UFC 158 (GSP vs Diaz at the Bell Centre) and invited me for our very 2nd date !!!

Two Christmas ago, she asked me to buy her a Subban jersey.

She's the commissionner of her office NHL fantasy pool.

What the ###### !?!?!?!

I mean, YEAH !!!

Haha nice. I was at that UFC as well with the gf. And despite her being a Bruins fan (ugh) she powers through every Habs game with me and cheers them on. We also play in a co-ed hockey league and she is a goalie. It's fun taking clappers on her in warm up I must say :D

I have to admit I did not see much of this game. I noticed the scrum involving Pateryn and the cross check. Did anyone think the 5 minute penalty was justified or excessive?

I am also curious to hear what everyone thought of the play of Tinordi. For a #5 or 6 defenceman with the Coyotes, did he play well enough against the Habs ?

Tinordi was ok. He still makes a first pass like he's at gunpoint but I think that's a confidence issue.