Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

I started a season with the EHL league.

Ugh, that league looks like a joke. Zherdev not in the game? Rick Nash an 18 year old in 2011? Aaron Johnson with 27 POT and 12 CON? Kostitsyn in the 2011 draft? No Ovechkin? No Crosby? There are more fake players than real players in that league.

There was one problem when Alexander Perezhogin showed up on the sixth tee to start play in the shotgun start yesterday - the young Russian didn't have any clubs and none of the other members of his foursome could help him out, because when he borrowed a club to take a swing, he discovered that he was a left-handed golfer.

I lent him a driver to get started and the pro shop came to the rescue with a set of left-handed clubs. But by the time the clubs reached Perezhogin, he had decided that golf wasn't his game and returned to the clubhouse. :blush:

From Pat Hickeys' article in todays Gazette.

:hockey: Stick to what you do best :hockey:

Gonna be a grandfather for a 4th time. :o

Sheeeshhhhhhhhhhhh... I'm still trying to wrap myself around being a grandfather for the 1st time. :blink::blink::blink:

:king: :hlogo: :king:

Gonna be a grandfather for a 4th time. :o

Sheeeshhhhhhhhhhhh... I'm still trying to wrap myself around being a grandfather for the 1st time. :blink::blink::blink:

:king: :hlogo: :king:

congrats and good luck.

the best thing of being a grand parent is to feed sweets to the kids an hour before their parents pick them up

:lol:

woohoo I'm gonna go to Montréal to see the Bruins @ Habs preseason game on Sep 19 :)

It's Risk night again!!

I just finished a huge Banner for a friend that turns 30 when he comes back from holiday in Cuba! It will be hilarious. He lives in a big appartment complex, somewhere in the middle, so the banner will be seen by many :D

sweet!! show us pictures :lol:

New TMNT cartoon blows goat balls, not to mention there has already been many TMNT with one that has VANILLA ICE IN IT SINGING THE NINJA SONG!

Ninja! Ninja! Rrrrrrrrrrap! Ninja! Ninja! Rrrrrrrrrrap! Ninja! Ninja! Rrrrrrrrrrap! GO! GO! GO! GO! Go Ninja Go Ninja Go! Go Ninja Go Ninja Go! Go Ninja Go Ninja Go! Go Ninja Go Ninja Go! GO! GO! GO! GO!

Lyrical genius.

DF, I listened to some Negative songs and I like them. :P One especially, but I forgot what it's called.

Oooohh! Another convert! As for the song, was it just the song, or did you watch a video on Youtube? I'll toss out a couple of names to see if any seem familar: In My Heaven, Frozen to Lose It All, Moment of Our Love, Still Alive, Until You're Mine, Planet of the Sun (their newest single, the video will be released this coming Sunday).

New TMNT cartoon blows goat balls, not to mention there has already been many TMNT with one that has VANILLA ICE IN IT SINGING THE NINJA SONG!

That was the second movie dude, it owned. Tokka, Rahzor, Super Shredder. TMNT II freaking owned.

Now the third movie when they go back in time to China, thats another story.

I watched a few videos on YouTube. My favourite one was In My Heaven.

Ah yes, that's a good one and probably my favourite video as well, although I'll always have a soft spot for the German version of The Moment of Our Love. The best part about Heaven is when the girl spits over the side of the building though, that was so brilliant! :king:

Oooohh! Another convert! As for the song, was it just the song, or did you watch a video on Youtube? I'll toss out a couple of names to see if any seem familar: In My Heaven, Frozen to Lose It All, Moment of Our Love, Still Alive, Until You're Mine, Planet of the Sun (their newest single, the video will be released this coming Sunday).

I admit it, I told BTH to give Negative a listen. :king: