Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

I bougth a ball hockey net to play in my basement. :D

I think I haven't played ball hockey in over 10 years!!

My grandmother's first language is Spanish and my dad is fluent in it as well. I've tried learning it on my own from little "Teach Yourself Spanish Fast!" books but I always give after a couple of days after I try. I just know a few words.

French is a tough language, I love hearing people speak it though. I have this theory that every joke is 20 times funnier in French. I don't speak it well though unless I take my time and go very slowly (if I'm writing, I can double-check each sentence until the grammar is good).

maybe that's why we own the biggest and most famous comedy fest on Earth !

Yes. I've been home for 3 weeks this is Tornado siren number 8.

Scariest, creepiest noise imaginable. Nothing good or positive can come from that sound. It only means one thing and it scares the living crap out of you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uX4xq0uLq4

Nebraska, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Illinois, Oklahoma are the big places. Lesser extent Indiana.

My god, I would hate that going off all the time. I don't know about the other provinces but Alberta gets a shitload of tornadoes every year, I used to be able to see some of the storms off in the distance when my neighborhood was still on the edge of the city (I basically live as far north in Calgary as you can possibly be without leaving the city. The airport is closer to downtown then I am, I think)

And of course we have two of the more notable Tornado disasters in Canada, Edmonton and Cold Lake.

Why the hell is Game 2 three days after Game 1? Do basketball players really need that much rest? Thats really stupid.

It's confirmed, Basketball is for pussies.

:lol: I think using the word pussy on the court could get you ejected :lol:

Why must our roads suck so bad in Québec? Why cant we have nice roads like in Ontario?

Imagine the logistical headache those would create. They would need some kind of air traffic control radar system. The idea sounds great but its logistically impossible if it were feasible on a massive scale.

Well if flying cars (well, I should say when actually) are invented, you can be sure there will be a load of regulations to go with them. You won't just have people flying wherever they want....mass death if that were the case. Can't teach everyone to be a pilot.

Well if flying cars (well, I should say when actually) are invented, you can be sure there will be a load of regulations to go with them. You won't just have people flying wherever they want....mass death if that were the case. Can't teach everyone to be a pilot.

Yes, but it's just not possible. Think about it, it would be treated as a plane. Imagine if 100 million people were flying around with a plane in the United States right now. Air Traffic Control would collapse. Realistically a flying car would in order to work only be able to go 2 feet off the ground and follow a highway on the ground of some kind which then would defeat the purpose of flying cars if you didn't want roads. Then how would we be able build our communities? In the sky? It just doesn't make any sense for practical purposes.

Still what would fuel these vehicles? Unless you go the fantasy route, the only fuel I could think of in the future that might work, (that is if we ever are able to do this, so far we have not been) is non radio active nuclear fusion. The problem is that not every chemist (I think its wishful thinking) believes that someday we'll find a non-radio active nuclear fuel and to harness Nuclear fusion would be like harnessing the sun's energy.

Edited by Pierre the Great

damn when is this stupid horse race on???

Since when did the race go back to ABC????

ugh. Well the stupid horse lost, finished dead last. haha

Knowing the history the trainer Big Brown will be Big Dead in a ditch tomorrow. Stupid horse racing.

Edited by Pierre the Great