Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

isnt there a special music topic?? this should be about nothing, and all i read is stupid M&M

So start a more interesting topic.

Well, if you didn't know, Mariah's his wife so he has some reason. But his reason for being mad is that Em apparently was being racist which wasn't true. He should have just said "get off my wife's back."

I've heard every song on the album several times by now and at least once with lyrics. It isn't bad at all. The skill that goes into these lyrics is as much as ever. Also notice the timing of the notes is all off, you can't just learn the lyrics off by heart and then know how to sing the song. It's amazing that he can remember all these patterns for all his songs in his head.

He still needs to put on some pre-Dre beats and go back to slow and soft rapping. Now he's as much hip-hop/singing as he is rap/rapping.

Insane is one of my favourites and I love the part in Must Be The Ganja about listing the serial killers. He's also got to be the first one to mention Heath Ledger in a song (he does in two songs), no one else has the guts (or so little respect to lose). Man, he won't get off Christopher Reeves's back!

No, I know he's married to her and was just as incredulous as everyone else when I found out (still not as weird as Sean Penn and Natalie Portman though). My point is it's just a freaking song and Cannon went on and on and on about how mad he was and other crap (I didn't bother reading the whole thing). I'm saying Nick needs to chill out and relax.

He mentions Heath in "My Mom", whats the other song? Personally I didn't think that was a direct crack at Heath anyway, more of a commentary on todays pill-popping culture which unforunately is why he died. Eminem got wrapped up in the same thing so I didn't really take it as a criticism or anything, he'd be a hypocrite if it was.

Edited by jetsniper

No, he wasn't criticizing him, just mentioning him. In My Mom, he mentions the Heath Ledger bobble-head. But in one of the other songs he says something like:

"Now you know why it took me 4 years to make an album,

See you me, Heath, we have about the same output"

I remember it as "outcome" but it makes less sense that way. Also I intend to check if the word valium is in every song. I think it is.

EDIT:

In Deja Vu, third verse:

"Ok so now you see the reason how come he

Has taken 4 years just too put out an album b

See me and you we almost had the same outcome, Heath"

And I meant to say "vicodin," not valium. I think they both might be in every song though.

Edited by BTH

Apparently a case of the Swine Flu has been reported out of Vanier.

I suddenly got sick last night, and it's taking a toll on my sinus'... I wonder if I should be worried (I haven't been to Vanier in over a year, but I've been all over Montreal this past week... lol)

Hmmm...

Apparently a case of the Swine Flu has been reported out of Vanier.

I suddenly got sick last night, and it's taking a toll on my sinus'... I wonder if I should be worried (I haven't been to Vanier in over a year, but I've been all over Montreal this past week... lol)

Hmmm...

If you get a really bad sore throat and start vomiting everywhere, you'll know.

If you get a really bad sore throat and start vomiting everywhere, you'll know.

Awesome; none of that yet.

I had a fever and full body pain - but the full body pain is probably from my floor hockey game last night :P

Awesome; none of that yet.

I had a fever and full body pain - but the full body pain is probably from my floor hockey game last night :P

Why didn't you apply at Redwood? Or did you?

I'm taking the summer completely off... more or less.

Stupid. Apply at Redwood for next summer. You will.

Stupid. Apply at Redwood for next summer. You will.

Would be a good job for the next summer actually - as I'll need to make some cash for year 2 of university.

Would be a good job for the next summer actually - as I'll need to make some cash for year 2 of university.

:clap:

I'm trying to recruit people. Soon enough the entire camp will be filled with my people. Then I'll make my move. :ninja:

Album + 2 bonus tracks came out today (My Darling and Careful What You Wish For). Two of the best songs on the album.

Related news:

-Em was awesome in his appearance with Jonathan Ross on Friday

-Rick Ross calls him a monkey & honkey. Uh oh.

Album + 2 bonus tracks came out today (My Darling and Careful What You Wish For). Two of the best songs on the album.

Related news:

-Em was awesome in his appearance with Jonathan Ross on Friday

-Rick Ross calls him a monkey & honkey. Uh oh.

Where did you get that 2 bonus tracks ?

Should I sign up with Bell or Vidéotron? Or is they're any other alternatives other than those 2?

Should I sign up with Bell or Vidéotron? Or is they're any other alternatives other than those 2?

Internet ? TV? cell phone? home phone ?

Where did you get that 2 bonus tracks ?

They're only on the Deluxe Edition. I didn't get it but they're on the internet (youtube). My Darling is one of my favourite songs by him. I love how he sings along with the devil at the end as if to say that that stuff has really been tearing him up inside.

Internet ? TV? cell phone? home phone ?

Internet, Cell , TV

The only restriction I have is than the owner of the building I'm moving in forbids satellite dish, God knows why.

Edited by Jean

Internet, Cell , TV

The only restriction I have is than the owner of the building I'm moving in forbids satellite dish, God knows why.

the main ones are Videotron and Rogers then. I never experimented Rogers though. I'm pleased with Videotron. If you combine all the services it's like 110$/month.

Interviewed for a job today at the school I've been subbing at for three years. Please, please let me get this job!

One month working in high school and you'll be cursing the day you got the job!

Grade school. 7/8th.

Here that would be high school. You're selling your soul to the devil!