Nothing To Do With Anything

Trizzak

Duly noted.

For a company with such an alleged high reputation, I've heard a lot of horror stories about Dell. Hope everything runs smoothly from now on for you!

Thanks, I'm now in the process of asking the AntiVirus company to designate the programs they identified as trojans to be cnosidered false positives. If I can do this, I should be able to get Dell to give me a refund. I still had the original store-bought disc with the "trojan" games, so I ran a scan on it and it identified them as trojans once again. Obviously a program on a disc could not have been infected, thus the files on my system were not infected either.

I'm team Captain of Les Langoliers. (floor hockey league)

Smoking joints between periods is good leadership?

Motherf*cker

Sportsnet West isn't showing Games 1 or 2 of the Red Sox/Angels series. Last year it was one game, this year it's two. I wish the playoffs could have a bit more exposure in Canada. Like if Sportsnet is showing a hockey game, let TSN or The Score show the baseball game. I really don't want to order the other Sportsnets but they're forcing my hand here (which technically is the point, I guess).

Sup with your keyboard now ? :lol:

The new motherboard fixed my problem for about 2 days, now the problem is back. I'm too sick of Dell to even go to them with the problem today. I'm now to the conclusion that my battery going completely dead and constantly charging to 0% is the cause. Dell never said that as a possibility, but I googled "keyboard problem battery" and found a forum with people having the same issue as me and having it resolved by taking out the battery. So I took out my battery and I can type again. Problem is, the computer is lopsided and slides all over the place without it, and of course batteries aren't covered by warranty and I'd have to pay 150 bucks for a new one. It seems to work for a day or so after taking it out and putting it back in, so I guess I'll just have to start shutting down completely every night and taking the battery out.

Jets, have you ever heard of Black Hole? I read it last night. (There's a movie coming out, written by Neil Gaiman and Roger Avery, and possibly directed by David Fincher.)

It's not bad...

Jets, have you ever heard of Black Hole? I read it last night. (There's a movie coming out, written by Neil Gaiman and Roger Avery, and possibly directed by David Fincher.)

It's not bad...

No, I haven't. Whats it about?

No, I haven't. Whats it about?

Graphic novel by Charles Burns about high school kids in the suburbs who pass around this crazy, mutating STD (for example, one guy grows a second mouth on his neck). It's more about how they deal with life, than about the disease itself. Maybe I imagined this, but it seemed very satirical, making teens look like idiots.

I thought it was pretty big so I figured you might have read it.

Ohhhh, yeah I have read it. I didn't figure you'd read comics or graphic novels so I thought you meant some book I hadn't read. I thought it was very....unsettling. It's been a while since I read it though, I should see if I can find it again with Halloween coming up and everything. I did like it.

I didn't know it was getting a movie though. I just checked it's wiki page, apparently Avery and Gaiman left production because their script isn't being used. It's getting a rewrite.

I bought a Money Pit house. Here is what has gone wrong since I purchased the house on Sept 1, 2009.

- roof leaked

- found no insulation behind walls

- sump pump exit pipe blocked somewhere

- popped some grout in kitchen tiles

- found out there are no phone jacks in the house

- I am now waiting for a repairman to come out and look at my furnance as my house is quickly plummeting

Todays lesson get an actual home inspector instead of a friend/family member who knows what they are talking about.

I bought a Money Pit house. Here is what has gone wrong since I purchased the house on Sept 1, 2009.

- roof leaked

- found no insulation behind walls

- sump pump exit pipe blocked somewhere

- popped some grout in kitchen tiles

- found out there are no phone jacks in the house

- I am now waiting for a repairman to come out and look at my furnance as my house is quickly plummeting

Todays lesson get an actual home inspector instead of a friend/family member who knows what they are talking about.

$750.00 later my house is warm but my credit is full. The motherboard on the 5 year furnance went so they had to replace it with a $575.00 new one.

Ohhhh, yeah I have read it. I didn't figure you'd read comics or graphic novels so I thought you meant some book I hadn't read. I thought it was very....unsettling. It's been a while since I read it though, I should see if I can find it again with Halloween coming up and everything. I did like it.

I didn't know it was getting a movie though. I just checked it's wiki page, apparently Avery and Gaiman left production because their script isn't being used. It's getting a rewrite.

First one. My friend started reading them, he might wind up lending me more of them.

• 2 weeks later...
Got the H1N1 shot yesterday... man i'm sore, I got no sleep last night because I kept rolling on it.

Last time I had a shot, it was Stinger. :lol:

Nah, seriously, I never get these medical shots. I don't even think it's good for the humanity survival to get any shot for any disease (except when it comes to save your life). On a large scale, I believe that to receive vaccines contributes to weaken the human race.

Last time I had a shot, it was Stinger. :lol:

Nah, seriously, I never get these medical shots. I don't even think it's good for the humanity survival to get any shot for any disease (except when it comes to save your life). On a large scale, I believe that to receive vaccines contributes to weaken the human race.

I never used to get them until I started working at a hospital... which also coincided with me getting the flu for the first time in my life... I swore, "never again".

I never used to get them until I started working at a hospital... which also coincided with me getting the flu for the first time in my life... I swore, "never again".

Oh yeah. Working in an hospital, a school or anything close to "risky public" should be a gimme in terms of vaccines.

Oh yeah. Working in an hospital, a school or anything close to "risky public" should be a gimme in terms of vaccines.

I'm not getting the shot, but radio is a huge industry for spreading disease.