Pezzetta - Evans - Dadonov

Leskinen - Savard

Guhle - Barron

Xhekaj - Bowey

Primeau (full game)

Montembeault

3_5.gif

FeZjYGjXoAEOCff?format=jpg&name=900x900

Note, puck drop is at 6 ET.  TVA Sports is the only Canadian channel covering the game.  Sportsnet hyped up the Hockeyville games all season long last year and then when it was time to actually pay to send a crew there to do the two games, it looks like they cheaped out.

1 hour ago, dlbalr said:

Note, puck drop is at 6 ET.  TVA Sports is the only Canadian channel covering the game.  Sportsnet hyped up the Hockeyville games all season long last year and then when it was time to actually pay to send a crew there to do the two games, it looks like they cheaped out.

Sportsnet is fortunately carrying TVA's French-language broadcast.

1 hour ago, TurdBurglar said:

Every time I see Xhekaj play, I'm more impressed with what he brings.  He has the making of a solid bottom pair defenceman.

I thought he struggled a lot in this one.  Two minor penalties (should have been three) and he wasn't as noticeable as he had been the last few games. 

17 hours ago, dlbalr said:

I thought he struggled a lot in this one.  Two minor penalties (should have been three) and he wasn't as noticeable as he had been the last few games. 

Yup

As lineups get closer to the NHL.  This is the first time the Sens played their entire top 2 lines in the same game, he won't get matchups against AHLers.... he will face NHLers and they expose him. 

He's not an NHL player right now. 

30 minutes ago, Commandant said:

... He's not an NHL player right now. 

Of course ... he's not alone in that regard.

No cuts made after this game eh?

I would think the last game tomorrow would be a pretty much full opening day roster and the extra guys could be practicing with Laval.

2 hours ago, DON said:

No cuts made after this game eh?

I would think the last game tomorrow would be a pretty much full opening day roster and the extra guys could be practicing with Laval.

They wouldn't fly the players out East and then cut them midway through the trip.  Plus, there are enough DTD injuries that there aren't a lot of healthy scratches right now.