Habs In Turin

CoRvInA

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Streit is aweseome. If the swiss beat the czech's who knows what will happen in the 06 olympics.

Kovlaev also scored the winner in a 5-0 shutout of the Sweeds.

Zednik also scored the first goal in a 6-3 win for the slovaks over the latvians.

Streit is aweseome. If the swiss beat the czech's who knows what will happen in the 06 olympics.

Kovlaev also scored the winner in a 5-0 shutout of the Sweeds.

Zednik also scored the first goal in a 6-3 win for the slovaks over the latvians.

Good For Dick Zednick and his 2 minutes were for Cross checking a much more reasonable penalty than his chronic Hooking!

All in all a Happy day for our Habs.... wonder how Bulis was playing in that unlikely defeat!

Kovalev was brlliant from time to time.

Evgeni Malkin. What a player. Having Malkin, Ovechkin and Crosby in the NHL for years to come. This trio will take the game to new levels.

4 Habs scored today!

Koivu

Zednik

Kovalev (winner)

Streit (winner)

Streit's goal topped off a huge 3-2 upset over the Czech Republic! Only Bulis and Markov are still off the scoresheet.

Kovalev was brlliant from time to time.

Evgeni Malkin. What a player. Having Malkin, Ovechkin and Crosby in the NHL for years to come. This trio will take the game to new levels.

isin't Malkin owned by the Pens too? I think he is... that team has a really good future, if they have one at all...

Edited by KKZ2005

isin't Malkin owned by the Pens too? I think he is... that team has a really good future, if they have one at all...

He is. I shudder to think of the eventual possibilties...

He is. I shudder to think of the eventual possibilties...

pair him and Crosby, and you've got your Gretzky-Messier pairing right there... this is scary, it will be nice to see what they can do once they get to be on the same team, they have a solid foundation for the next 10 years... but thats off subject lol...

All I can say is:

GO OLYMPIC HABS GO!!!

:king: :hockey: :hlogo: :hockey: :king:

Nothing on Bulis here yet. I've seen both Czech games, and i have to say that Bulis was playing realy good. From the Habs i've seen he was most Outstanding, realy liked what i saw. I saw one realy greta pass from him that almost was a goal. Love to see Bulis play the way he's doing now!

pair him and Crosby, and you've got your Gretzky-Messier pairing right there... this is scary, it will be nice to see what they can do once they get to be on the same team, they have a solid foundation for the next 10 years... but thats off subject lol...

I only saw Malkin play twice but the kid looks like one hell of a playmaker. He skates well, he's passing the puck and he's playing with lots of confidence for a 19 year old.

even scarier knowing that they could get phil kessel, toews or frolik in the next draft.

Streit's goal is a shocker indeed.

.....good to see a habs score, but Vokoun completely misplayed that one.....a slapshot from the left point with absolutely no screen?....definitely should of been stopped by an NHL goalie.

If I was Pittsburgh, I would draft the defence EriK Johnson, not a forward. They don't need help to score, they need help desperatly at D.

Johnson is currently rated the #1 prospect for next year.

I love jonhson. he really impressed me at the wjc. but kessels seems one notch over everybody.

I trully think that jonhson will the second pick overall

If I was Pittsburgh, I would draft the defence EriK Johnson, not a forward. They don't need help to score, they need help desperatly at D.

Johnson is currently rated the #1 prospect for next year.

#1 Prospect for Janurary due to his WJC performance. But only 7th overall for the year, doubtful he'll go first... and in the new NHL its pretty much the team that scores the most goals, Kessel will probably be #1

The pens will not end up with first pick anyways.

no, probably not... but they will have a great shot at picks 2 or 3, and they can either pick Toews or Johnson, or if either of them goes first, then they have a good shot at Kessel (then again Frolik wouldn't be a bad fit either)

Id get Kessel- Kessel Crosby Malkin- a superstar line for 10 years

Are they going to stay with the financially deficient Pens long enough to make something happen? thats what I meant by "If they have a future at all"... with the cap for one, these guys will be split up before the Pens get a cup... second is the fact that These three, once they become either RFA's or UFAs will the pens have the cash to keep em? (and you can include M-A Fleury here too) I mean these guys are set to make 10 million dollar salaries at one point or another, will it be before the cap catches up to the team? these 4 guys wont go for less than 40 million (4x 10 million a year) that quite a chunk of the allowed payroll...