Game Thread | Bolts Vs. Habs | 03/13/06

Spider-Man NL

lightning_logo.jpgvssmall2.gifcanadiens_logo.jpg

tampa50.gif33-27-4 : 70 Points (8th in the Eastern Conference)

montreal50.gif31-23-9 : 71 Points (7th in the Eastern Conference)

Projected goalies for this game are:

1762.gif# 47 John Grahame (23-17-1), 2.94 GAAtampa50.gif

montreal50.gif# 39 Cristobal Huet (11-6-4), 2.25 GAA 2311.gif

Lightning Roster

Link

Canadiens Roster

Link

LW.jpghabs-w.gifrw.jpg

Higgins - Koivu - Ryder

Perezhogin - Ribeiro - Kovalev

Bulis - Plekanec - Zednik

Begin - Bonk - Sundstrom

d.jpg

Souray - Rivet

Markov - Komisarek

Bouillon - Dandenault

G.jpg

Cristobal Huet

Meetings This Year:

Nov. 8th, 2005:tampa50.gif2 montreal50.gif3

Dec. 28th, 2005:montreal50.gif4 tampa50.gif3

Mar. 4th, 2006:montreal50.gif6 tampa50.gif2

BonkHuetvsTB.jpg

KoivuTB.jpg

This game can be seen 7:30pm eastern on

logo_RDS.gif& CenterIce.jpg

cjad_logo_large.gif

Listen to the game live on CJAD 800 AM

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No doubt we should sweep this series... giving us some redemption after the 04 playoffs.

Ryder and Zednik should light this game up!

GO HABS GO!

HU-ET!!! 4 Hart!

is that what we call a must-win game ?? I think so.

good news: the way burke played in TO, the bolts shoud put grahame in goals

come on guys with a win, we'll have swept the lightning this season

GO HABS GO!!

I'm so excited for this game already.

I loved the comments from Rivet and Begin after the game last night, about seeing the retirement and the family and realizing how much it really means to play for the Habs.

Huet should get the start....how can he not. Clutch game, with the struggles TBAY has had, we need to jump on their goalies early.

GO HABS GO

Tampa's the worst team in the league right now and their goalies have no confidence. If we score a quick one (a garbage goal would be even better) early in the first then the game's over right there.

let's keep the puck rolling grahame's net!!!

muahahaha

i can't stop laughing at how tortorella will look like when he'll see our habs scoring his grahame's net... he will surely look at huet and aebischer, and then dream about them wearing tampa's jersey

GO HABS GO!!!

i would love to see a hat trick from our rookies -- pleky or higgins -- and ANOTHER shutout from huet (if he's the one in the net)

let's keep the puck rolling grahame's net!!!

muahahaha

i can't stop laughing at how tortorella will look like when he'll see our habs scoring his grahame's net... he will surely look at huet and aebischer, and then dream about them wearing tampa's jersey

GO HABS GO!!!

i would love to see a hat trick from our rookies -- pleky or higgins -- and ANOTHER shutout from huet (if he's the one in the net)

:blink::blink::angry2::angry2: What have I told you before?!?!?! Heheh, just kidding, I have full confidence that we'll win in regulation.

:ghg:

Yeah... Tortorella wasnt too awfully please after the shitkickin they got last night.

:hlogo:

Lol... He will FEAR Huaebischet!!!!!!!!!!!

No doubt we should sweep this series... giving us some redemption after the 04 playoffs.

Ryder and Zednik should light this game up!

GO HABS GO!

HU-ET!!! 4 Hart!

Too bad we didn't beat them when it the season was on the line last season.

Well as it has been posted this is a monster game as of right now the Habs lead the Bolts by a single point as well the Habs hold a game at hand. Tampa must fear the Thrashers who won again today over the rangers 3-2 the thrashers were loosing 2-0 with 15 minutes left in the game. Huet must come up big I would expect a solid performance from Grahame so let us not be too confident to early. Also expect Tampa Bay to create lots of scoring opportunities, as Tort's will not want his players quitting at any point in the game. That said I feel a big game from Zhog I don't know why but I think he is going to break loose tomorrow night.

Too bad we didn't beat them when it the season was on the line last season.

Yeah, that (for a lack of better word) sucked!

But, look on the bright side... A win against them tomorrow night might (help) take them out of the playoffs for this year!

Although he didn't suck as much as he usually does, Sundstrom really has not been that effective in the 2 games he's played....I'd rather see the post-Olympic lines back together....although Downey hasn't really produced offensively, he has drawn a few penalties and has been good on the forecheck getting into the defenseman's face.....or I would even settle playing with 7 "D" and dressing Simpson to play with Bonk & Begin.

I would like to see Murray in the line-up over SunnyD and Downey.

SunnyD has taken Higgins spot on the PK and although that allows Higgins to play the PP I think that Plex and Higgins are an amazing PK tandem.

IMO Murray is an improvement on Downey in all areas in fact has Murray not dropped the gloves for the Habs this year as well.

The Thrashers just won't friggin loose! Thankfully Huet and the Habs are just as hot. Tampa is going to miss the playoffs this year and if jersey isn't careful they will too. Habs are only 3 points behind Jersey with a game in hand.

How refreshing will it be to have Jersey out of the playoffs! No more slow, sleepy hockey......

The west is just crazy teams can flop from 9th to 5th in a couple of games. There is a real possibility that Calgary and Vancouver won't make the playoffs.

Wierd stuff going on......is this 1993?

Can the Habs break their playoff overtime record?

GO HABS GO