Game Thread | Bolts Vs. Habs | 03/13/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Thrashers just won't friggin loose! Thankfully Huet and the Habs are just as hot. Tampa is going to miss the playoffs this year and if jersey isn't careful they will too. Habs are only 3 points behind Jersey with a game in hand.

How refreshing will it be to have Jersey out of the playoffs! No more slow, sleepy hockey......

The west is just crazy teams can flop from 9th to 5th in a couple of games. There is a real possibility that Calgary and Vancouver won't make the playoffs.

Wierd stuff going on......is this 1993?

Can the Habs break their playoff overtime record?

GO HABS GO

Whoa, I said Whoa there, hombre. Let's make the playoffs first, then win a round and then starting thinking about a repeat of '93 :) :hlogo: :hockey: :hlogo:

The Thrashers just won't friggin loose!

GO HABS GO

I KNOW :angry:

GO AWAY ATLANTA!

On another note, I remember Jack Todd being angry with the organizations' silly lack of retiring jerseys. Ronald Corey strikes again! :angry:

When Boivin came in the attitude changed. Now Boom Boom, Moore and The Road Runner have been retired. But for Bernie, it's too late :(

If Corey had done this correctly and the organization wasn't so petty back then, Bernie would have been alive for the ceremony.

Shame on the Canadiens. I hope the lesson is learned.

The fact that Tampa's been playing horribly as of late is precisely reason for the Habs not to get complacent.. we've all seen 'em lose games they were supposed to have in their pocket.

... + Lecavalier playing against Mtl., in Montreal, gets him thinking he just ate a mushroom powerup (just like the Leafs). There'll be a wave of adrenaline-injected offence that Huet and the boys can't succomb to.

Plekanec et al need to provide the smothering coverage we saw against the NY Czechs.

The Habs need to score first to "buzz kill".

As much as I'm not a fan of Sundstrom, I like the roster change because he is the only one that fits into that new Defensive line, with Plekanek and Bulis, they really shut down Jagr and I wouldn't be surprised to see BG start matching them up against the top line every game.

Got to come out with some jump tonight and smother them. We need the killer instict that was lacking against TO a few games ago.

there's no way that huet will not play tonight's game...he played a heckkuva game against a better team.

I know the Lightning will be desperate for a win and to avoid a season series sweep. Thus, the Habs are gonna have to come out hard, and set the tone right from the outset.

Man, I'd love to break out the broom...

GO HABS GO!!!

:hlogo:

the bolts don't play like a playoff bound team right nowall we need to do is to score the first goal and i think they will get discourage real quick.

by the way..just heard that markov won't play tonight so it,ll most likely be streit

Put the puck on the net!

"They've had their problems, but you never know when they're going to explode. They have a lot of talented players and we know we have to work hard if we want to stay ahead of them."

-Steve Begin

Go Habs go!

:hlogo: :hlogo: :hlogo:

If my dreams are any indication, tonight Zhogs will impact the game most while whoever is in goal will again steal the show on defense, and Habs win once again.

No dream is never just a dream...

GO HABS GO!1!!

Lots of shots on goal. Burke and Grahm have looked like Swiss Cheese since the Olympic Break. Puck on net = good things happening

Talking of Swiss Cheese, I wonder when Aebischer will make its first start. Can Huet make a 3rd shutout in a row? I don't want to be pessimistic (or realistic) but it goes a bit beyond logic here, hehe

Just a note: Huet was runner up for the Defensive Player of the week. That makes 2 runner-ups and 1 winner in the past 3 weeks.

Gonna be hard for Aebi to top that! But I'm looking forward to watching him try!

GO HABS GO!!!

Anyone hear anything about Markov yet? You figure they'll dress him with 7 dmen just in case?

He isn't playing and I guess that means he's not playing Carolina either.

No Markov tonight.

TSN has listed him has questionable but TEAM 990 say's he is out.

Streit is in.

He's not Markov, but I'm happy to see him instead of Simpson against the fast-skating Lightning...

Hopefully he'll build on the limited success of his Olympics.... if he can still remember them.. :P

hey guys! just wanna let u know that my boss gave me 2 tickets for habs game on this coming march 23rd against the LEAFS!!!! and i'll be in section 111 :D

actually, he knew that theo's trade affected me (come on, i'm still a huge fan of theo hehe) and he told me that he is going to gimme habs tickets so i can change my mind by going to see a game (he said it last week) and today, at the end of the day, he came with the envelop and showed me the tickets hehe~ so OF COURSE I'M HAPPY!!! :D :D :D

Edited by bebehabs

hey guys! just wanna let u know that my boss gave me 2 tickets for habs game on this coming march 23rd against the LEAFS!!!! and i'll be in section 111 :D

actually, he knew that theo's trade affected me (come on, i'm still a huge fan of theo hehe) and he told me that he is going to gimme habs tickets so i can change my mind by going to see a game (he said it last week) and today, at the end of the day, he came with the envelop and showed me the tickets hehe~ so OH COURSE I'M HAPPY!!! :D :D :D

I wish my boss loved me... :(

Good for you Bebe! Cheer twice as hard for me.... man I hate the Leafs...

actually, he knew that theo's trade affected me (come on, i'm still a huge fan of theo hehe) and he told me that he is going to gimme habs tickets so i can change my mind by going to see a game (he said it last week) and today, at the end of the day, he came with the envelop and showed me the tickets hehe~ so OF COURSE I'M HAPPY!!! :D :D :D

Who are you giving the second ticket to??

I am free that night!