Game Thread | Toronto V. Montreal | 3/23/06

simonus

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If it hasn't been mentioned yet, the ref is the same Toronto born puke that ripped us off in two previous games against the leafs this season.

Will be interesting to see if he is as biased in the Habs building as he was in Toronto....

Have no fear ... the REV is here! ... and I'll be praying for our Habs to finish off the Leafs with a 1 - 2 punch starting with a win tonight!

Oh God, help our Habs destroy and vanquish those that plot against their dream of winning a Stanley Cup - the Holy Grail of Hockey. Our enemy, the evil and unholy Maples, have visions of defiling this most sacred of items - this MUST NOT BE SO! Amen.

Tellqvist Can only stay hot for so long. It's time for him to fall. We have that going for us. Even younger goalies in this brutal schedule need a break from time to time.

People are forgetting one thing about Saku - HE'S A WARRIOR!

Also, he seems to get pumped for the rivalry.

MARK MY WORDS! Saku will be key!

Go HABS Go :hlogo:

GO HABS GO!!!!

I predict a slow start to the game and pick up in tempo later on. There will be some physical aggression out there too especially in the second game but above all this two game series will bring back old school firewagon hockey (I hope)!

Allons-y!!!!!!!!

:hlogo: :hlogo: :hlogo:

Tonight is the classic battle of Good Vs Evil... Bob Gainey, Kaptain Koivu and the righteous band of reality keepers up against Pat Quinn, Mats Sundin and their evil 38 year plan of winning the Stanley Cup.

GO HABS GO

Im going out on a limb tonight guys

Habs 3 (Ryder, Koivu and......HUET. Thats right Huet will pot one tonight! :hockey: )

Leafs 0

Wow, Toronto has not had an even strength goal in 4 games, but keeps winning. They have a great PP and the refs love to give them opportunities.

Even with a fair ref, this makes me nervous. The Habs just take too many dumb penalties, which is why they can't beat the leafs.

Well a monster game for both teams and Quinn scratches Domi, this proves his value to the leafs.

In the Thrashers Devils game who should habs fan's cheer for.

IMO we just cheer for a regulation win.

I hate the leaf, I am so obsessed with this Habs/leaf series that I mapped out all possible scenarios for points for the teams over the two games:

Habs 4 leaf 0 (Habs win both in reg)

Habs 4 leaf 1 (Habs win one in reg, one in OT)

Habs 4 leaf 2 (Habs win both in OT)

Habs 3 leaf 3 (Habs win one in OT, leaf win one in OT)

Habs 2 leaf 2 (Habs win one in reg, leaf win one in reg)

Habs 2 leaf 4 (leaf win both in OT)

Habs 1 leaf 4 (leaf win one I OT, one in reg)

Habs 0 leaf 4 (leaf win both in reg)

If the result isn't one of the first three I may cry.

I will make tea. I will pray. Shoot. And. Skate.

:hlogo: Go Habs Go!!! :hlogo:

I understand this is not a big deal, but TSN has a poll on who will make the playoffs, Habs, Laffs, Thrash...Everyone get out there and show your support!

www.tsn.ca

Edited by TheBigRedC