Game Thread | Canadiens @ Penguins | 03/26/06

bombTHEice

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SH goal for colby armstrong I defended Aebi on the first two goals but now I am getting worried.

He was left to himself on this one - mixed up defense in front of him. The rebound he gave should normally have been cleared but it wasn't this time. :(

He was left to himself on this one - mixed up defense in front of him. The rebound he gave should normally have been cleared but it wasn't this time. :(

I disagree, 2 of the 3 goals have been pure Aebischer.

Not only that forget the goals themselves, his rebound control is disgusting. Rollie better show him how to play goal and soon.

He's only starting on the road for the rest of the season.

15 shots in the 2nd period, the habs better tighten up or they are going to get blown out again.

God they are playing sloppy on the PP... they are making dumb passes, just don't look sharp. Get it to the point and get the shot on net...

sure go score while I berate you.. LOL

That play by Kovy was great he scared that welch guy soo bad that he roofed the kovy pass out front.

The Habs do need to tighten up though.

I would also like to see two hat tricks tonight for the habs Kovy and Higgins that would be great.

Nice to see Kovalev get 20 goals. He's having a good season (keep in mind he was injured for a part of it). Also... Higgins is awesome. He's one of the few habs who shows up every game with a consistant effort, even when he's not scoring he's a guy who's useful to the team in many other ways. Love Higgins, hope he gets 20 this year.

Souray's been terrible tonight, he usually plays well against the pens (remember his monster game vs them in 03-04?).

The game isnt over yet, habs need to get focused for the 3rd.

Holy crap that was terrible. It looked like a damn pp the way the habs were running around in their own end. that is just unacceptable. (as was that crap display by abs)

I just don't get how they can play such a strong defensive game against Toronto and them come out and play pond hockey with these losers.

that was no goal and not his fault.. it was a deflection off a stick then swatted in.

I am more worried right now by the poor team defense going on by Montreal. If you are worried about your goalie, why not try playing defense and stop giving away odd man rushes and running around in your own end....

that was no goal and not his fault.. it was a deflection off a stick then swatted in.

I am more worried right now by the poor team defense going on by Montreal. If you are worried about your goalie, why not try playing defense and stop giving away odd man rushes and running around in your own end....

YOu can say that a bit, but I would say that 2 if not 3 of the goals were very stoppable...Aebischer does not look good at all, and it's a two way street.

Huet stops things the habs play better D for him, Aebischer lets in softies and the team gets annoyed with it, it was the same thing with theo. YOu have to have confidence in your goalie.

Aebischer just looks terrible