Game Thread | Canadiens @ Penguins | 03/26/06

bombTHEice

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't get me wrong, Aebs has been awful, but we have a tendancy to call everything his fault. That last non-goal was not bad, it deflected off a defensemans stick or Aebs had it in his chest.

As for confidence in your goalie, that usually affects the offense (in that you play tight defense because you are worried about giving up chances). If this is the way the team rallys around a goalie who is struggling (by hanging him out to dry), just wait until Huet has a bad week.

Woot.. nice goal Ryder!

Again, they walk right through the damn offensive zone while guys swat at the puck instead of playing the body.. then a bad rebound with no help, ...

awful game by the habs. Gainey must be furious with this junior-b act by his team.

Again, they walk right through the damn offensive zone while guys swat at the puck instead of playing the body.. then a bad rebound with no help, ...

awful game by the habs. Gainey must be furious with this junior-b act by his team.

You're full of crap man, did you use the same excuses for Theo when he was playing bad this season. Face it Aebischer is a lump of shit.

Well I think that is the end of the Aebischer experiment.

Although he did win 5gaa in 3 games that is awful.

Thank the lord that the Habs are scoring plenty of goals of late.

Big win by the Leafs and huge win for the habs.

Habs better pump the isles

You're full of crap man, did you use the same excuses for Theo when he was playing bad this season. Face it Aebischer is a lump of shit.

Yeah, okay, I am full of crap. Sure, Gainey is slapping the boys on the back for their fine defensive play tonight.. right...

You will also notice I have stated he let out a bad rebound, and in other posts in this thread I stated clearly that Aebs sucks and is not playing well.

But if you want to be blind and think this was all Aebs go right ahead. I don't care who is in net, the team has to play better then that or they are going to look like Toronto....

PS. For the record, I am not full of crap and I am sure most posters would agree that Aebs sucked and the team played horrible defense all night. Check out the shot counts, odd man rushes, etc. Poor effort all around and they are lucky the Pens are horrible themselves.

Well I think that is the end of the Aebischer experiment.

Although he did win 5gaa in 3 games that is awful.

Thank the lord that the Habs are scoring plenty of goals of late.

Big win by the Leafs and huge win for the habs.

Habs better pump the isles

I hate to disagree with you.

I don't think this was part of the Aebischer experiment, I think that was over long ago.

This was purely a Huet needs a rest move. Whether he played well or not, wouldn't have changed the little action he's going to see. The only time he's playing is when Huet needs to rest.

Yeah you are correct gohabsgo.

I hope Aebi improves though b/c it would be nice to have to goalies the team has confidence in going into the playoffs. I was praying for a shutout tonight but I will also sleep easy with the two points and a tie for seventh in the east.

Wow, big win... although the guys did look tired tonight. And how many times did they miss the empty net at the end of it? heh.

Looking forward to seeing more of HU-ET!!!

Nyce to see the 1st line doing some damage, as well as some secondary scoring coming through.

Next up: Islanders.

I hate to disagree with you.

I don't think this was part of the Aebischer experiment, I think that was over long ago.

This was purely a Huet needs a rest move. Whether he played well or not, wouldn't have changed the little action he's going to see. The only time he's playing is when Huet needs to rest.

I agree. Huet can't play every game, he needs rest. The last time they over played him it showed! Aebs is our backup (and he plays like one :( ) so I expect he might get one more game before this is over, especially if we lock up a playoff spot. Huet will be the guy to take us through the playoffs.

Wow....big win......

Abby? Shaky and soft...........but cheaper then the shaky and soft we used to have.......

It kills me....the rebounds, the shitty positioning.....it's so obvious and bad, especially when you get to watch a guy like Huet who is so controlled and confident. Huet is like a Pillow. Once it hits him nothing comes out.

Huet has proven himself to me....let's go with him right to the cup.....

The PILLOW..........I think I like that.......

Bring on the Islanders for we have THE PILLOW......

On another note......I'm not sure I beleive in what the Pens are building. I don't care how good Crosby becomes. He's just not likable. It's starting to spread through the team. That Armstrong kid is a homo too.

I was watching the Pens broadcast, and they were showing the Pens and Leafs from a few nights ago, Crosby was miked on the bench, telling guys what to do and where they should have been on the last play. If I saw it correctly, they were annoyed and skating away from him. He ######ing really bugs me. LOSER!!!!!!

Edited by HABBER-oooooKNOWS

Maybe Bulis, but the other guys don't bring much energy to the table

Man Bobby and I think the same I would have put those three scratches in anyways for the teams sake was a no brainer

was it that bad guys? I just got back from work?

Aebs fault entirely? So melanson will have to check on Aebs gear tell him to use whatever Huet is wearing!

Cool guys well two points are two points