Game Thread | Pooh Bears Vs. God's Favorite Team | 04/01/06

Spider-Man NL

Somebody from here needs to write a letter to rds.ca, apparenlty they don't know the rules....The headline now.

"Autre Jeu Blanc pour Huet?"

GEEZ

Anyways, I think we'll see another huge game from Koivu and Higgins, hopefully the 2nd line whoever they may be pick it up a notch.

I'm anxious to see what the lineup changes will bring tonight.

GO SAKU GO

GO HUET GO

GO HABS GO

I don't think there's any jinxing of our "cool cat".......................

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

According to RDS, the Beaners will be without Boynton which is surely better for Ribs ... ^_^

!!! Go HABS Go !!!

Tsn isn't reporting that............I hope he plays.....Ribs doesn't need to worry about him......

Why isn't he playing? Oh I know, because he is a Pu$%%Y. Like most of the Bruins.

The Bruins will be tough tonight. Looking to play the spoiler roll, and they'll definitly have some incentive with the playoffs two years ago, and the Ribeiro incident this year along with Montreal's domination of them this year.

This won't be any easy game

Tsn isn't reporting that............I hope he plays.....Ribs doesn't need to worry about him......

Why isn't he playing? Oh I know, because he is a Pu$%%Y. Like most of the Bruins.

Boynton is out for the year having to get Shoulder surgery and I'm pretty sure he's not scared of Ribeiro, I'm pretty sure nobody is scared of Ribeiro

Boynton is out for the year having to get Shoulder surgery and I'm pretty sure he's not scared of Ribeiro, I'm pretty sure nobody is scared of Ribeiro

Right, but I don't think the refererence was towards Ribs trying to achieve payback....remember hockey is still a TEAM game.

So it's the Beans & Wiener's tonight. I'm not eating that garbage for supper. I'm having potatoes.

Montreal has got to be careful here. Remember me going on about their stretch drive to the playoffs? They tend to win 6 staright, drop 2 or 3 and then win 4 or 5. Beating Washington was number 5.

Usually they don't manage 6 :(

Keep the streak alive boys. Please prove history means nothing (except for the winning that is :P ).

Go Habs Go. Pomme de Terre :hlogo:

potatoes.gif

Edited by ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN

Boston kinda reminds me of Toronto but a much weaker defence but better goaltending. the Habs are gonna have to shut down the Patrice Bergeron line and get lots of shots. Zednik and Souray play good against them, so I think they have a chance of getting some tonight. Ihope the habs are disciplined but finish there checks and stay away from dumb calls!

Edited by Caesar

Caesar!!! You stole my signature of HU-ET!!! SHAME!

haha, kidding of course. It's a nyce one eh?

HU-ET!!! for Vezina!

I love that siggy!!! I'm not sure who I took it from 0r where I saw it but its my fav I had to steal it :wub: thanks for telling me its yours, nice work!

The Bruins will be tough tonight. Looking to play the spoiler roll, and they'll definitly have some incentive with the playoffs two years ago, and the Ribeiro incident this year along with Montreal's domination of them this year.

This won't be any easy game

I think there are only a handful of players from the Bruins playoff roster left in the Bruins system. I expect a big game from Bergeron, but nothing more from the Bruins. It's Habs' game to lose.

Prediction:

5-2 Habs

Kovy 2, Zednik, Souray, Bulis

Bergeron, Boyes

Edited by GoHabs2002

I'm scared of Ribeiro when we're leading by one, and the other team takes a penalty with 2 mins left, and he's on the ice.. :P

Damn I hope the habs score in the first period it has been their "modus operantis" of late that they give it their all in the first period and hope to win it there!!

Hope we have enough to stop the Bergeron and the Rooks!

I will miss this game yet again... 6th straight I miss

http://www.habsworld.net/article.php?id=11...11987c434cb4a78

Game preview enjoy.

Go Habs Go.

Damn I hope the habs score in the first period it has been their "modus operantis" of late that they give it their all in the first period and hope to win it there!!

Hope we have enough to stop the Bergeron and the Rooks!

I will miss this game yet again... 6th straight I miss

6th straight miss eh!

I vote for Corvina to be suspend from watching live Canadiens action for the remainder of the season and playoff! Will anyone second this.

I hope I don't jinx the Habs by posting here today... :(

Buuuut, I'd like to follow through with my little pre-game ritual that was working great before my little hiatus. So without any further ado, I'd like to annouce that I'm hoping for another CH night by C. Higgins and C. Huet for the :hlogo: ! Vive le Cristowall! Go Habs Go!

:ghg:

http://www.habsworld.net/article.php?id=11...11987c434cb4a78

Game preview enjoy.

Go Habs Go.

6th straight miss eh!

I vote for Corvina to be suspend from watching live Canadiens action for the remainder of the season and playoff! Will anyone second this.

I think we just found yet another ritual................

....................................................Ban Corvina from all games......

WTF Habs-Caps game on CJAD? And i thought i was listening to the Beaners game!

Kinda confused cause of the time diff. We already change to summertime, you guys this weekend right? So it's one huor more diff. 7 hours now. So game starts in 45 mins i suppose!

Edited by Dutch_Habs_Fan